RED BANK VS LOUDON

22 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

Red Bank wasn't as good as I thought they would be. Very disappointed.  

u better b for pullin back those not positive sayins bout Red Bank......u think that Red Bank mama is on heros backside,.....wait til that Poddercast Self Proclaimed Einstein of Football Patricia gets word Hero badmouthin Red Bank.....he nose for fact that the Lions cant b whooped by a team within 50 miles of Chattanooga

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

11 hours ago, Booger said:

u better b for pullin back those not positive sayins bout Red Bank......u think that Red Bank mama is on heros backside,.....wait til that Poddercast Self Proclaimed Einstein of Football Patricia gets word Hero badmouthin Red Bank.....he nose for fact that the Lions cant b whooped by a team within 50 miles of Chattanooga

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Did I say that lol. No I stated what I said period. He know it was facts and now I’m done  

Edited by TennesseeLady

11 hours ago, Beeslc said:

Home cook refs for upperman really? I agree missed calls for both teams but upperman was penalized more than the Indians. Upperman had 5 penalties and Indians had 2 false starts.. no other calls was made beside a off setting unsportmanlike.  So refs were for upperman? How is that when they had more flags than you?

Loudon 2 penalties Red Bank 13 lol So you tell me if that ain’t a home cooked meal or not?

2 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

That score was 42 to 7 lol... I don't think it would have mattered. Those refs were picked by TSSAA. regular season refs are a whole other issue.

it was 14 to 7 when York caused a fumble on the plus side of the field and the refs ruled the player down  (it wasn't even close).  Red Bank scored the next play (game over).  

Just now, thatdevilforrest said:

it was 14 to 7 when York caused a fumble on the plus side of the field and the refs ruled the player down  (it wasn't even close).  Red Bank scored the next play (game over).  

Not saying the refs were perfect ijs it looked like y'all didn't have a chance anyway. I was at that games watching a player that is now graduated, and y'all couldn't move the ball. RB dominated that game from beginning to end.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:06 PM, Alien said:

Dont know what game you watched. Loudon scored on 2 pass plays over 50 yards. 

One was a jump ball and the other was terrible tackling by Red Bank. Their third score was generated off of 2 DPI calls. 1 of those was face guarding. (which is legal in HS). Guess you did not know that until today. The other PI call was not called by the official directly in front of the play, it was called by the official on the line of scrimmage. 

Total penaltes Loudon -2 Red Bank - 13

Loudon is not a bad team, They played emotional and physical. Everything went right for them in the first half. Just like everything went wrong for Red Bank in the first.

The second half was more indicative of the two teams talent levels

Great game. was fun to watch

Red Bank scored on a pick 6. Guess that was a good play and our pass play's weren't? 

On 10/27/2018 at 11:06 PM, Alien said:

Dont know what game you watched. Loudon scored on 2 pass plays over 50 yards. 

One was a jump ball and the other was terrible tackling by Red Bank. Their third score was generated off of 2 DPI calls. 1 of those was face guarding. (which is legal in HS). Guess you did not know that until today. The other PI call was not called by the official directly in front of the play, it was called by the official on the line of scrimmage. 

Total penaltes Loudon -2 Red Bank - 13

Loudon is not a bad team, They played emotional and physical. Everything went right for them in the first half. Just like everything went wrong for Red Bank in the first.

The second half was more indicative of the two teams talent levels

Great game. was fun to watch

So having your back to the ball in the air with hands up in receivers face (not playing the ball) isn't a flag? I was on the side line a HS game and the ref threw a flag and that was his explanation for throwing it.  Seems like it should be a flag. 

1 hour ago, HasBeenHero said:

So having your back to the ball in the air with hands up in receivers face (not playing the ball) isn't a flag? I was on the side line a HS game and the ref threw a flag and that was his explanation for throwing it.  Seems like it should be a flag. 

Correct. It is NOT a penalty. The rule was changed a couple years ago. Face guarding is legal in High School Football!

• Like 1