RED BANK VS LOUDON

Hard to compare year over year with injuries.  Last year 25 played all year and made All-State.  I think last year they had more Seniors as well. Proud of them this year with them fighting through adversity.  I also think Loudon has played a lot of  Sophomores this year which should help next year (if the injury bug doesn't hit again). 

1 minute ago, HasBeenHero said:

Hard to compare year over year with injuries.  Last year 25 played all year and made All-State.  I think last year they had more Seniors as well. Proud of them this year with them fighting through adversity.  I also think Loudon has played a lot of  Sophomores this year which should help next year (if the injury bug doesn't hit again). 

Even without injuries people have said it all year that Loudon didn't look as good as last year. IJS, You make it sound like they would be region champs or something. I'm all for team spirit but let's be real and logical. They not the only team in they're region that started with injuries.

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Even without injuries people have said it all year that Loudon didn't look as good as last year. IJS, You make it sound like they would be region champs or something. I'm all for team spirit but let's be real and logical. They not the only team in they're region that started with injuries.

Not sure how you got Region Champs out of my comment? Obviously I think they are better at this point in the year than you do (with #25 and the Senior Lineman that returned). I am not saying they would be Region Champs lol... 

12 minutes ago, HasBeenHero said:

Not sure how you got Region Champs out of my comment? Obviously I think they are better at this point in the year than you do (with #25 and the Senior Lineman that returned). I am not saying they would be Region Champs lol... 

I was being sarcastic :unsure:. They are better but.... not that much better ijs. The coach seems to think without injuries Loudon would have went 7-2 for the season. :shock: The record would have been better but not 7-2 better. He even said the Marion Co game was like getting ready for the playoffs. :D:D:D

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I was being sarcastic :unsure:. They are better but.... not that much better ijs. The coach seems to think without injuries Loudon would have went 7-2 for the season. :shock: The record would have been better but not 7-2 better. He even said the Marion Co game was like getting ready for the playoffs. :D:D:D

I think we would have 3 more wins at this point. 

25 minutes ago, HasBeenHero said:

Signal, Sequoyah, & Northview were winnable games IMO if we were healthy. We were real close to Greenback in 1st half til QB went down. It was a rainy/sloppy night (if i remember right).

So Signal was winnable over a closer game to Brainerd ? I think Brainerd, Sequoyah, and Northview were winnable, but not Signal.

2 hours ago, HasBeenHero said:

Signal, Sequoyah, & Northview were winnable games IMO if we were healthy. We were real close to Greenback in 1st half til QB went down. It was a rainy/sloppy night (if i remember right).

Yes,perfect scenario for Loudon to upset us.Couldnt run our offense and Loudon was right at home in that mess.