Midway vs Oliver Springs

2497football

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just got a message that said OS lost to Coalfield on purpose to get GB in second round after GB has a two week layoff???As good a strategy as ive heard in a while!Why not take a chance when a team has a 20 day lay off.Food for thought i guess.

Not exactly sure who or where that came from but that is not the case in my opinion. They played hard and came up short in a big game. Things happen through the course of a season but to accuse a team of throwing a game is unforgettable. Players in tears from emotions, putting up numbers like 17 tackles for one and 100 yds rushing for another just to be accused of throwing a game. Come on? Really?

32 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Not exactly sure who or where that came from but that is not the case in my opinion. They played hard and came up short in a big game. Things happen through the course of a season but to accuse a team of throwing a game is unforgettable. Players in tears from emotions, putting up numbers like 17 tackles for one and 100 yds rushing for another just to be accused of throwing a game. Come on? Really?

Dont throw it at me,just posting what was messaged to me.I havent accused just threw out the question.

11 minutes ago, 2497football said:

OS would never purposely lose to anyone especially Coalfield. That same rumor was going around about the Midway game and you seen what happened.

But didnt they beat Midway??Why would they say that about Midway.if the lost ro Midway they would go to the Roan and not play Hancock,right?

Also if the rumor was flying then,could it be safe to say the other rumor was flying also?

Then im sure if you two are 100% percent sure without a shadow of doubt it didnt happen then i am sure it didnt.

Edited by orngnblk

Seems that the easier road to go past the 2nd round would be through cland and play green back third. That is also a risky proposition seeing as cland is a good team and possibly be put out first round by them. So if I were to believe the rumor I would think throwing the midway game would make more sense than throwing the coalfield game considering who will be played. Either way I do not believe the bobcats would throw a game for any reason and they would let the chips fall where they may. Just an opinion. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Just got a message that said OS lost to Coalfield on purpose to get GB in second round after GB has a two week layoff???As good a strategy as ive heard in a while!Why not take a chance when a team has a 20 day lay off.Food for thought i guess.

Nonsense orange&black I call BS  think you made that one up. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

But didnt they beat Midway??Why would they say that about Midway.if the lost ro Midway they would go to the Roan and not play Hancock,right?

Also if the rumor was flying then,could it be safe to say the other rumor was flying also?

Then im sure if you two are 100% percent sure without a shadow of doubt it didnt happen then i am sure it didnt.

You have confused me. All I am saying is The Bobcats would never lose a game on purpose.  No matter the bracket they will most likely end up playing GB again, one road is just longer than the other. (0fcourse that means winning to get there)

58 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Nonsense orange&black I call BS  think you made that one up. 

That's what you all thought last year to when one of your all's coaches was on coacht posing as one of our fans and getting our people all riled up also and i called them out. I don't know it to be a fact that's why I put it on here in case somebody knew something that I didn't.

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You all ought to be rested that's for sure.