3. Bradley Central (7-2)

4. Baylor (4-5)

5. Notre Dame (8-1)

6. Whitwell (9-0)

7. Meigs County (9-0)

8. Red Bank (8-0)

9. Tyner (7-1)

10. South Pittsburg (8-1)

Bubble: McMinn County (4-5) Cleveland (3-5)

Seeing Red Bank at #1 is a little surprising given their strength of schedule. I would think McCallie would have a good shot at mercy ruling them. Having said that, I’ve only seen McCallie on film and not Red Bank, so my opinion and $1.50 might buy you a soda... Not many teams look as big and athletic as MaCallie and also beat BA.

Joshs’s list is much more realistic. I would not have Whitwell in top 7-8, but otherwise Josh’s list is not too far off. Cleveland, Soddy Daisy & McMinn Co should be in the bottom half as well over the smaller schools, but I’m ok leaving them in because they do deserve recognition. 

Red Bank & Whitwell would get thrashed by John’s top 5. 

14 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Seeing Red Bank at #1 is a little surprising given their strength of schedule. I would think McCallie would have a good shot at mercy ruling them. Having said that, I’ve only seen McCallie on film and not Red Bank, so my opinion and $1.50 might buy you a soda... Not many teams look as big and athletic as MaCallie and also beat BA.

Yes, but if you took that $1.50 and made a wager with Pat that McCallie would beat Red Bank, then he would most certainly be buying you 2 sodas early in the 3rd quarter.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Joshs’s list is much more realistic. I would not have Whitwell in top 7-8, but otherwise Josh’s list is not too far off. Cleveland, Soddy Daisy & McMinn Co should be in the bottom half as well over the smaller schools, but I’m ok leaving them in because they do deserve recognition. 

Red Bank & Whitwell would get thrashed by John’s top 5. 

Josh bases his rankings off who would win head to head. My rankings are more like a power rankings (record, outlook)

On 10/24/2018 at 8:38 AM, PatB1489 said:

00:01 - Charity Game / Consolation Tournament 

6:25 - Week 10 Recap

31:45 - Week 11 Predictions 

46:15 - Top 10 Rankings 

first things first...Booger pologizez to all the T listners who musterd up the energy week to week to endure Chattanoogas poddrcastin duet make an attempt to give us all forsite and wisdom on the areas high school football for not gettin on here and straitnin out sum of this stuff.....

now.....2 things that stickin out in crawl of Booger this week....besides Patricia's normal bafoon take on rankins

1)....your bein as deceptive and misleadin as a buncha democrats with the way yoyur portrayin that contest between ND and CCS last friday....tho it is true the Irish came from behind to win that game...they came from behind after trailin in the first half only cause the Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assemblians scored first......the irish scored early in the 2nd and would have been a tie at the midpoint break if the irishes kicker hadnt been practicing kickin extra points with the heel of his shoe.....now you poddercasters r havin to make up another storyline.....and the irish ant the only team that came from behind last week...but its the only one u ladies made a storyline out of.....if St Elmo woulda scored first and the Irish would have score 31 in the first half...the Irish still come from behind in your mind

.....let Booger break down comin from behind really meant for Dean Martin and his clown sidekick Jerry Lewis.....it may have been a wishful 7-6 for St Elmo and the ND naysayers at the break....but thats when all the wishful thinkers of a Irish upset nite all ended...

...St Elmo Christians had bout 140 yds in the first half, they had 33 in the second..with their stud charger only gainin 25 yds in the 2nd half w/ the same amount of carrys he had in the first (10)....only 1 first down......thats a Irish defensive 2nd half dominatin finish....the Irish had 18 attempts the 2nd half w/ and avg of over 11 yds on each one of those carrys in the second half ......thats a Irish offensive 2nd half dominatin finish....but that ant how Gary Danielson wants to spin it.....u better square him away Sparty

2) yall actin like the Suk Creek Raiders have done sumthin very special cause they have made a playoff game.....let Booger educate the dynamic Duet on sumthin bout that D2 Big boy footaball......evry stickin one of them make it to a playoff game.....u cant hide from a post season game in D2 big boy football.....Baylor coulda went 0-25 and still made that playoff game......give us a break bout all that Baylor mess.....that got teams gettin garanteed wins in the 1st round with byes

...keep up the good work Sparty...your keepin this poddercastin comedy series afloat.....

....Red Bank number 1

Booger just sayin IncompatibleRichAfricanpiedkingfisher-sm

LOL ... don't EVER say anything remotely positive about CCS football or else you'll have to read an endless diatribe from booger about why it isn't true.

And he also forgot to tell you that Notre Dame had to resort to a desperate  trick play in order to setup that late 3rd quarter go ahead touchdown. 

• Upvote 1