GATLINBURG PITTMAN AT JOHNSON CO.

harley04

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

not saying they would dump a game to play AE 2nd round but paper said GP played terrible. That makes this game kinda unpredictable. Nathan lane, Tyler Norris both players.:mrgreen:

Norris kid is leading tackles in upper east tn. Plus tackles for loss.  One of the best that has played for jc ever.  Heart and soul of the defence.  should have got the hit of the week in every game this year.  Probably the best lb in upper east tn and has the stats to prove it.  Only draw back is he sometimes gets in trouble at school. Loves football and his teammates. Not seen gp play but they usually are pretty good. Wouldnt be surprised gp lost to avoid Alcoa. Might back fire though.  

I am going with the Horns on this one. I think GP may have the edge when it comes to a tougher schedule and maybe even a few more athletes. However, Johnson County got that fire going with back to back conference championships. its going to be tough on ole GP traveling up in the real mountains of East Tennessee and pulling it out with all those horn fans in their ear. I go with JC 28 GP 24.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I am going with the Horns on this one. I think GP may have the edge when it comes to a tougher schedule and maybe even a few more athletes. However, Johnson County got that fire going with back to back conference championships. its going to be tough on ole GP traveling up in the real mountains of East Tennessee and pulling it out with all those horn fans in their ear. I go with JC 28 GP 24.

I’m with you.  I like JC’s speed/defense  They held that Unicoi’s Lewis #9 to 72 yards.  His average was over ten yards a carry until Johnson County.