Red Bank vs Smith Co

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

I think it will be closer than what's projected. Most of Smith counties losses came against good teams. Red Banks opponents probably has the lowest winning percentage of any team in the playoffs. Based of their schedule I don't see why people think they are so good. One things for certain. These region 4 opponents will be the best competition they have had all season. Definitely going to get hit harder in the mouth than they have all year. Looks like they had 2 opponents around .5000 everyone else was a 1-3 win team. And they had some close games in there. I really don't see red bank making it past sequatchie if they do get this one. Uhs, Watertown, York, Livingston, sequatchie probably all better than anyone red bank played. And those are Smith counties losses.

Red Bank played three teams out of that region in the playoffs last year.  York and Smith were blowouts and Sequatchie was the only team that was within one score.  Smith was the #1 seed, York was #2.  Upperman was #3 and lost in the first round.  I believe Red Bank has played this style of football before so it’s not like they have never seen it.  The real question is can region 4 play fast enough to keep up with region 3. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I think it will be closer than what's projected. Most of Smith counties losses came against good teams. Red Banks opponents probably has the lowest winning percentage of any team in the playoffs. Based of their schedule I don't see why people think they are so good. One things for certain. These region 4 opponents will be the best competition they have had all season. Definitely going to get hit harder in the mouth than they have all year. Looks like they had 2 opponents around .5000 everyone else was a 1-3 win team. And they had some close games in there. I really don't see red bank making it past sequatchie if they do get this one. Uhs, Watertown, York, Livingston, sequatchie probably all better than anyone red bank played. And those are Smith counties losses.

I agree, it is always hard to tell.  Region 3 was down this year, us being a part of it.  I do however feel that Red Bank is a solid team.  Is Smith Co. a team with speed, if not, it will be hard to hit someone in the mouth when you can't catch them.  They have some athletes that can make some crazy plays.  Good luck.

• Like 1