South Side @ Springfield Rd 2

Kevin38

Springfield on top....next round could very well be rematch Montgomery Central/Springfield ....what’s your opinion on that. Centrals passing game has improved and we’ve seen qb keeper with a carry of 48 yrds and touchdown. not to mention centrals defense. could upset springfield in rematch. 

Edited by Tenn2000ap

9 minutes ago, Tenn2000ap said:

Springfield on top....next round could very well be rematch Montgomery Central/Springfield at Central....what’s your opinion on that. Centrals passing game has improved and we’ve seen qb keeper with a 48 ya line and touchdown...could upset springfield 

If Springfield and Central are lucky enough to both win, the game would be at Springfield. Not trying to look ahead tho south side this week is all we are concerned with.

On 11/5/2018 at 7:01 PM, brian2000 said:

I see your scores but who winning?   :mrgreen:

I am of course biased! I am from South Side I hope us! We looking for revenge from last year, a game that we should have won. Late mistakes cost us at home! I hate we are not at 100% percent.  With our running back we win easily 42-24 without him we win 28-24! I understand next man up in sports so we will see who steps up on offense! 

5 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

I am of course biased! I am from South Side I hope us! We looking for revenge from last year, a game that we should have won. Late mistakes cost us at home! I hate we are not at 100% percent.  With our running back we win easily 42-24 without him we win 28-24! I understand next man up in sports so we will see who steps up on offense! 

my man..i have seen you guys full force..there is no way you would beat us 42-24. Not saying you couldn't beat us but not by that margin. As far as for friday night the winning team gonna have to score more than 28. Oh and last year we played yall without our starting running back just food for thought we didnt have him at all in the playoffs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

nobody ever talks about springfields qb but the kid has pretty impressive stats. 2010 yards passing and 27 passing tds. 723 yards rushing and 9 tds on the ground. Better than i even thought

Wow! I knew he had a lot of passing tds, but I didn’t think that many. Also didn’t realize his overall stats were that good. That just goes to show that #23 isn’t all the Jackets have. 23 is a special player, no doubt. I don’t think his stats would be what they are this year without #32 and vice versa. They are a dynamic duo for sure. They, and the whole team, feed off each other.

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

nobody ever talks about springfields qb but the kid has pretty impressive stats. 2010 yards passing and 27 passing tds. 723 yards rushing and 9 tds on the ground. Better than i even thought

Now that’s where we struggle a decent Qb! Them are pretty good numbers. 

4 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

my man..i have seen you guys full force..there is no way you would beat us 42-24. Not saying you couldn't beat us but not by that margin. As far as for friday night the winning team gonna have to score more than 28. Oh and last year we played yall without our starting running back just food for thought we didnt have him at all in the playoffs

When did you see us full force? Yea we both had some injuries last year. 

I respect your confidence Tez and I expect the Jackets to win. But the Hawks and Jackets have played 2 common opponents. 

Aug 31.......SS 24 Chester 14........at full strength?

Nov 2..........SS 16 CreekWood 14

Oct 26......SHS 44 CreekWood 18

Nov 2......SHS 47   Chester 12

Anything could happen i suppose

2 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I respect your confidence Tez and I expect the Jackets to win. But the Hawks and Jackets have played 2 common opponents. 

Aug 31.......SS 24 Chester 14........at full strength?

Nov 2..........SS 16 CreekWood 14

Oct 26......SHS 44 CreekWood 18

Nov 2......SHS 47   Chester 12

Anything could happen i suppose

Yea them scores means nothing in playoff football! Even if you win by one or 50 you move on to the next round. Hopefully they do like you did and bring up old game & compare & overlook us!