South Side @ Springfield Rd 2

Kevin38

2 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Well maybe not you but some ppl look at common played teams. Then try to compare and contrast lol everyone is 0-0 well in this case 1-0 due to it being the 2nd round lol 

The players and coaches aren’t overlooking........now as a fan who will have absolutely nothing to do with the preparation or the outcome of the game I can talk about common opponents, this season, last season, analyze, observe, or whatever.  Just like how you said the Hawks should have won last season. 

1 minute ago, brian2000 said:

The players and coaches aren’t overlooking........now as a fan who will have absolutely nothing to do with the preparation or the outcome of the game I can talk about common opponents, this season, last season, analyze, observe, or whatever.  Just like how you said the Hawks should have won last season. 

Well good luck to you guys! 

2 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

That’s a very good summary of our team. It’s football so we will see, I will be there early. Yea I seen that MC almost beat Springfield 36-34 

I dont believe it is so much that we overlooked MC, they are just a quality team, I look for them and JNS to be a decent game!

11 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

So from what you are saying SF has equal or more player makers then Greenville does. 

Outside of their stud QB and WR I honestly do not know how many play makers Greenville has, although judging by the scores of their games I am sure they have plenty.....lol

16 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Outside of their stud QB and WR I honestly do not know how many play makers Greenville has, although judging by the scores of their games I am sure they have plenty.....lol

16 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I agree they put up a lot of points. I hear they are pretty good but they don’t really play anybody. I also hear they are well coached.