Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

2 hours ago, putnamcountyfan said:

This has turned into a thread of immature trash talk and not about the game. I do know this, Alcoa has earned the respect they deserve as I also know UHS boys don't care about the past. They are playing this Friday . I have seen it on every level of sports, anything can happen on a Friday night.  I do hope that the Alcoa boys are taking this game as lightly as their fans on here. Good luck to all and no injuries on either side. 

You can bet anything you want these boys are taking this game very serious had one of the boys over to the house last night and he was very serious about this game as well as the coaches so you better believe like always when the mighty F5 steps on the field they will be ready just like the goons always ready and we will always show up as well cause all of our roots run deep through Alcoa so yes we will come full force all together with everything we have we might not step on the field anymore but we will talk and back our boys always. We can cut up and have fun embarrassing Madhatter he has been fun this thread because he is a complete moron and has little to no football knowledge. The rest good luck hope y’all are as ready as we are 

Alcoa:  77

Upperman:  2

Alcoa leads 77-0 and lines up in victory formation at the end of the game and a bumble bee comes from out of nowhere and stings the Alcoa QB right as he goes to kneel down.  The ball lands in the endzone with Alcoa recovering but an Upperman player touches him down by contact (like that really matters at the high school level) and Upperman salvages a deuce.  

26 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Alcoa:  77

Upperman:  2

Alcoa leads 77-0 and lines up in victory formation at the end of the game and a bumble bee comes from out of nowhere and stings the Alcoa QB right as he goes to kneel down.  The ball lands in the endzone with Alcoa recovering but an Upperman player touches him down by contact (like that really matters at the high school level) and Upperman salvages a deuce.  

8-DE4-DA17-942-F-46-ED-B707-3-B07-B465-D

36 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Upperman isn’t the 2nd best team in 3A. I mean come on you barely beat a average Sequatchie team. Alcoa wins this game by atleast 35 

Ohhhhh man. This guy again. Every week hoping to see the Mighty Undefeated Bees fail. You got one thing right Dunlap is certainly average. That's why you wouldn't know a good football  team if it smacked you in the face.  As for the goon pile line up boys The Hatter is back and taking names. 

3 hours ago, alcoachoochoo said:

You can bet anything you want these boys are taking this game very serious had one of the boys over to the house last night and he was very serious about this game as well as the coaches so you better believe like always when the mighty F5 steps on the field they will be ready just like the goons always ready and we will always show up as well cause all of our roots run deep through Alcoa so yes we will come full force all together with everything we have we might not step on the field anymore but we will talk and back our boys always. We can cut up and have fun embarrassing Madhatter he has been fun this thread because he is a complete moron and has little to no football knowledge. The rest good luck hope y’all are as ready as we 

Listen here howdy doody. I got more football knowledge in my pinky toe than all you poon squad put together. Now go back to your hole caveman.