Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

36 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Weak so weak. You guys need to do better. There's not enough of your either.  Need more goon pile posters. Need better posts. Get them all on here. I need all your salty tears come Friday. 

To play us, you gotta be good, to stay with us you gotta be strong, but to beat us, you've gotta be KIDDING!!!!! GO TORNADOES!!!!

49 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger told yall Booger nose stuff....and Booger ant no Baxter hater....actually tossin Thumbs of Booger up on the season.......only thing Booger hatin is that shiny hook is tossed it dont get nibbles......but that ant the case now....we got us a serious nibbler

.....shoulda took 20-1 MadHAt could b done for good......

Booger just sayin fisherman_boat.gif

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger told yall Booger nose stuff....and Booger ant no Baxter hater....actually tossin Thumbs of Booger up on the season.......only thing Booger hatin is that shiny hook is tossed it dont get nibbles......but that ant the case now....we got us a serious nibbler

.....shoulda took 20-1 MadHAt could b done for good......

Booger just sayin fisherman_boat.gif

The Goon Squadmobile headed south ta pick up ol Booger! He be sport'n the latest GOON fashions! He ain't scared of no little bee sting! :thumb:

More. Need more goon piles. Still not enough..I need to feast on all your salty tears on Friday..Call in the reserves boys..There's still not enough to confront The Hatter...I shall sleep well and hydrated Friday  night..We shall name the river of your tears Goon Pile creek. You will forever be remembered as the fools who thought you could best The Mighty Undefeated  Upperman Bees. What cookeville served up on you last year is only a small serving of what's coming..It shall be glorious! You may cross the field and clean the tornados from the bottoms of our cleats after we destroy you. This is how you will repay the disrespect you have shown. After that we may be willing to accept you into our own..And we will build you a mighty trailer park. It will be full of 2 bedroom 1 bath single wides..We will give you each one junk car to put in the drive way so you feel at home..And for those of you that cleanse the cleats well, You will be rewarded with part time jobs in the McDonalds drive thru and you can greet us after every sporting event. Then you will once again be a part of football greatness because your time at the top is now over......

25 minutes ago, alcoachoochoo said:

You have to do better than that this does not even warrant a reply you have nothing left in you powder puff 

But you did reply? Lol. Are your message boarding again without adult supervision? Now we done covered this caveman. Your out of your league..I think I may be disrespecting cavemen by comparing your mental prowess to theirs. From this point forward I shall call you Alcoa Doo Doo. That is very fitting for a goon pile like yourself. 

2 hours ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Cookeville asst. Coach a friend of mine, says he knows you & your an idiot!

Dude look..I dont know how to tell you this...Your the kinda guy that really doesn't have any friends...I mean people may feel sorry for you and talk to you but they really dont like you...That's probably why you go to the games...Feels like your part of something..My best advice for you is to get 20 cats and become a hermit...That's the person you really are..Free yourself...Become Litter Box man!