Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

13 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

But you did reply? Lol. Are your message boarding again without adult supervision? Now we done covered this caveman. Your out of your league..I think I may be disrespecting cavemen by comparing your mental prowess to theirs. From this point forward I shall call you Alcoa Doo Doo. That is very fitting for a goon pile like yourself. 

I have to treat  you like I do my little kids you have no clue what’s going on but we keep you around cause there is nothing better to do. I have one real question for you please give me your knowledge of how you truly see this game going like a break down of the game not your BS crap you have produced to this point 

1 hour ago, alcoachoochoo said:

I have to treat  you like I do my little kids you have no clue what’s going on but we keep you around cause there is nothing better to do. I have one real question for you please give me your knowledge of how you truly see this game going like a break down of the game not your BS crap you have produced to this point 

Happy Thanksgiving Choo Choo. I will debate you tomorrow. 

My real opinion on how the game will go. With only a handful of UHS players on the level of Alcoa's if you break down position by position, Rankin will exploit the mismatches in size and talent.  Through pure determination, coaching, and home field advantage the game will be close through the half. Somewhere around 21-7. The second half will be double dose of better talent in more positions, and  now better depth comes into play.  UHS ads a late td to soften the sting but I think it finishes up around 42-14. Best case scenario 35-21 Alcoa wins. Worst case scenario 56 -7 Alcoa wins.   With that said, Go Bees! 

9 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

My real opinion on how the game will go. With only a handful of UHS players on the level of Alcoa's if you break down position by position, Rankin will exploit the mismatches in size and talent.  Through pure determination, coaching, and home field advantage the game will be close through the half. Somewhere around 21-7. The second half will be double dose of better talent in more positions, and  now better depth comes into play.  UHS ads a late td to soften the sting but I think it finishes up around 42-14. Best case scenario 35-21 Alcoa wins. Worst case scenario 56 -7 Alcoa wins.   With that said, Go Bees! 

I agree Upperman will have to play flawless, the best game they can play and Alcoa an average game.  Go Bees!

11 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

You just earned my respect sir! ALCOA or not, that was a pretty good break down! Go tornadoes!!!

31 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

How is the bees passing game, QB?

Bees are talented ,the qb is very good, talented kid and receivers are talented, but we all know Alcoa is equal or better at every position as well (and more depth), but hopefully Uhs has enough heart, disclipline and   luck to play the best they possibly can and see what happens. Go Bees! 

1 minute ago, repoman said:

Bees are talented ,the qb is very good, talented kid and receivers are talented, but we all know Alcoa is equal or better at every position as well (and more depth), but hopefully Uhs has enough heart, disclipline and   luck to play the best they possibly can and see what happens. Go Bees! 

Just wondering, heard they didn't pass much, but had good running game.

On 11/21/2018 at 12:50 PM, alcoachoochoo said:

You can bet anything you want these boys are taking this game very serious had one of the boys over to the house last night and he was very serious about this game as well as the coaches so you better believe like always when the mighty F5 steps on the field they will be ready just like the goons always ready and we will always show up as well cause all of our roots run deep through Alcoa so yes we will come full force all together with everything we have we might not step on the field anymore but we will talk and back our boys always. We can cut up and have fun embarrassing Madhatter he has been fun this thread because he is a complete moron and has little to no football knowledge. The rest good luck hope y’all are as ready as we are 

From what I have read on this thread Alcoa fans think they are going to roll into Baxter and beat Upperman 75-18 again like they did 5 years ago. I just don't see that happening. They just may but I'm just stating that I don't see that happening.  It's ok for you all to be proud of what your boys have done this year but now I'm going to jump in to this. My question is what has this years mighty Alcoa team accomplished? A region title and they have earned the right to play in this semifinal game for a chance to go to the State Championship game next week just like the Upperman Bees have. All those rings and all those flags that fly at Alcoa's field with the years they have won State Championships mean nothing this year. Will they add a new ring or a new flag at the field this year time will tell in the next couple of weeks. Nobody knows for sure that's why they will play the game tomorrow night. I sure hope the boys on either side don't take this game lightly because only so many players get to experience ever getting this far. Good luck to both teams to stay injury free and play a strong competitive game.