#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol it better be the Incredible Hulk because that’s the only thing that could help you guys. 

lol .. nah my guy we not worried over here ..they  just ready to play ball ..we know this is our biggest game so far.. not expecting a cake walk ..and neither should you 

14 minutes ago, boski said:

.. i must not be able to read ..or something or maybe the score predictions are backwards ..because it all just looks like a lot of cake walk talk to me.. i could be wrong .. but i don't think so...

Your schedule is a cakewalk. But we have the same team from lastyear and you saw what we did then.

You might as well man up now Boski so you don't have to eat the CROW after Friday...   As I have said already a few times in other post, this Greeneville team is not finished!!  Anyone that't get's in their path is going to get ran over!   I'm not trying to be mean and all, just being realistic. The Big Greene Train is going run through Nashville and then back through Cookville and coming back to NET with the Championship. If you have any doubts about the crow just ask Mavainflight/AC.  Love ya Bro :)!   

Edited by Romansfive8