#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

5 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Boski, I’ve always respected your insight on here and loyalty to your Panthers. This Greeneville team, though, is a machine and I don’t think this game will be close. I’ve seen them live and in person, and they are no joke. Ask Maplewood’s #50, he knows from playing for Springfield last year before he transferred to you guys. I’d love to see two Middle Tennessean teams meet for the 4A title in Maplewood and Springfield. It’d be nice to rehash an old region rivalry. I just don’t think you guys can beat them, and I would be willing to bet there will be a running clock in the second half. 

thanks this almost touched my heart ..but missed way left .. ask #50 what he thinks about the squad he is playing for now .. lol ..that's a bet that you would lose ..so keep the wager very small to be on the safe side..

16 minutes ago, boski said:

i will question them ..when was the last time greeneville blew out maplewood?

I guess you have forgotten the last time these 2 teams played.  The 37-0 Beat down that Greeneville gave you in 2011.  Held Maplewood to 123 total yards of Offense and 6 first downs for the game.  Greeneville Lined up in their 2 TE set and ran the ball down the panthers throat for 354 yards on 61 carries 

1 minute ago, boski said:

do you really want to compare AC to Maplewood ...did you guys get that running clock by halftime?

Yes the second half started with a running clock. And no, I wouldn't compare AC to Maplewood. They did however score more than 6 points last night against a much better team.

Just now, barb said:

Yes the second half started with a running clock. And no, I wouldn't compare AC to Maplewood. They did however score more than 6 points last night against a much better team.

6 > 2 = won  ..AC played in super soft region no where near the SOS we had.. just wait you will take notice ..and you wont have to worry about a running clock here ..not going to happen ..why expose all your goods anyway ..the less you have to study on us the better ..the main thing is don't get excited...

4 minutes ago, boski said:

6 > 2 = won  ..AC played in super soft region no where near the SOS we had.. just wait you will take notice ..and you wont have to worry about a running clock here ..not going to happen ..why expose all your goods anyway ..the less you have to study on us the better ..the main thing is don't get excited...

Maplewood had a worse strength of schedule than AC your hilarious 

4 minutes ago, boski said:

Ahh... so yall only scored 6 on purpose. I see Coach Broom is using a little Muhammad Ali rope-a dope on Ballard and company. How's the depth in skill positions? Your guys still playing both ways for 4 quarters?