Best A/AA/AAA in West Tennessee

DCFAN1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Notice the topic question says "excluding Shelby County Schools".

Who's better in AA in West TN?

I will keep it short since the post said excluding Memphis teams. I will go with Haywood & South Side! I think Bolivar will be ahead of them as well. Covington just loss to Fayette-Ware & only beat Bolivar on a last second shot. I am not very high on Covington like everyone hyped them up to be. Just my opinion 

8 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

I will keep it short since the post said excluding Memphis teams. I will go with Haywood & South Side! I think Bolivar will be ahead of them as well. Covington just loss to Fayette-Ware & only beat Bolivar on a last second shot. I am not very high on Covington like everyone hyped them up to be. Just my opinion 

I am with u on this one 

1 hour ago, Tez2319 said:

Your statement was that Covington was no where near the best team in AA.

The losses they've had have been by 3 points or less to the very teams that you mention. That makes them in the running too. 

3 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

Your statement was that Covington was no where near the best team in AA.

The losses they've had have been by 3 points or less to the very teams that you mention. That makes them in the running too. 

My other statement was that I am not high on them as others has hyped them up to be! I also know “The Best” knows how to close games out! 

16 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

My other statement was that I am not high on them as others has hyped them up to be! I also know “The Best” knows how to close games out! 

There is a difference between saying a team is "nowhere near" and "know how to close out games".

AA in West TN outside of Memphis seems to be competitive this year. Southside, Boliver, Haywood Covington, and South Gibson look to be evenly matched and anyone can win on any given night.

Your logic doesn't make a lot of sense and you're backtracking now. 

26 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

There is a difference between saying a team is "nowhere near" and "know how to close out games".

AA in West TN outside of Memphis seems to be competitive this year. Southside, Boliver, Haywood Covington, and South Gibson look to be evenly matched and anyone can win on any given night.

Your logic doesn't make a lot of sense and you're backtracking now. 

Ok! Like I said Covington IMO is not one of the top teams! 

53 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Ok! Like I said Covington IMO is not one of the top teams! 

So they play within 3 points of all the schools you mention yet they're not one of the top teams?

Beat Bolivar, split two close games with Haywood, and beat a bunch of AAA schools.

unapproved website has them as the 5th ranked team in AA in the state behind Raleigh-Egypt, Wooddale, East Nashville Magnet, and Southside. 

Edited by warmachine7954