Top Teams : West TN

CCates05

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saintjoe i said nothing to discredit USJ. Dont run your mouth about Westview till youve seen us play. Im not saying were really good but i will guarantee we hang with USJ this year . Thier will be no such roll over this year. So just keep your trap shut till weve seen a few games.

cbhs has had three preseason scrimmages they beat mus 3-0 they beat white station 6-0 and they beat germantown either 7 or 8 to 1. the only goal germantown scored was a late free kick in which the cbhs coach helped the germantown player place the ball and tell him where to shoot. i guess it was an act of sympathy.

to david is sweeper scott is stopper john taylor is right defender will is left defender

Luke is center mid i am center mid nick is on the left sean is on the right

josh and brittingham(andrew) are foreward

But trell you know how coach is

[Edited by Saintjoe33 on 3-5-03 1:53P]

the goal was not an act of sympathy but how can you say that CBHS was not as good as you thought. They walked all over your team. yall got two shots during the entire game and one just happend to go in. if you did not notice the cbhs coach did walk out on the field and move the ball up by like ten of fifteen yards. act of sympathy or not the shot would not have gone in if the coach had not move it up and told mattie where to shoot it. mattie very seldomly makes shots. he plays on the rangers club team and he never does anything that is ever nere that good. he is a good player and does good things on the field but goal scorer is not one of his stongpoints.

red devil is wrong. cbhs dominated the whole game. true it wasn't the strongest game they played, but that just shows that ur not very good and cbhs is alot more dominant than a 7-1 score over a decent memphis team. anyways goodluck on the season. we'll see how the games goes on april 15 till then work on those wing players. ur team has potential. from what i heard. by the way asdf2 nere is spelled near you moron.

[Edited by asdfasdf on 3-5-03 8:43P]

another thing on the side that has nothing to do with anything, but i think is funny. cbhs finally got team warmups. this is alot better than last year when they all showed up before cold games in camouflage jackets and winter clothes someone would wear in anarctica. its pretty sad a team that has been dominant for the past two years just now gets teams warmups. now they look professional.

Obviously you still do not how coach is!

What don't you tell everyone where our weaknesses are as well!

If you want to talk to Trell, call him!

By the way, I did not know that you were Midfielder!?

So far, you have started Midbench from what I have seen...