How is Waverly's teams this year?

behappy229

THEY DO HAVE A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE A GOOD OUTSIDE SHOOTER, THEY HAVE TWO GOOD POST PLAYERS THE MANGRUM AND HOLLIS BOY. THEY ALSO HAVE SEVERAL OTHER GOOD PLAYERS TO PLAY

First off the hollis kid is named Ryan not mike i think that his dads name is mike and that is where you got you confusion.They should be decent but is probly going to be more or less just a rebuililding year.The Hollis kid is pretty tough but im not really sure how early he will make an impact just being a 10th grader they also have a 10th grade point guard that through the year and in post season could and should be a factor...I think that they will have there hands full tonight when skeltonm and houston county come in..I saw them play last night and even though they lost they were pretty impressive..Skelton had 40 points and was pretty dominate(that was without a three pointer the whole night) his other side kick in ross wasnt on but with his shot clicking thery will be a much better team..They also got pretty good play out of the other four players..That is including two sophomores that had 10 points and a few rebonds and also one that had 6 that had a few assist but neither player hurt them in this early part of the season....MC played pretty well and shot really well that will be a good match up agian when they play....Waverly will get a good test tonight and also get a pretty good measure on how they will shape up ni there district ....Houston vcounty and MC matched up really well and the quickness will show waverly what they have waiting for them in Tourney time.PICK tonight HC 72 Waverly 59