13 and 14 AA Coach of the Year and Player of the Year....caller you're on!

RealisticFan45

Violent people! You can’t tell me that crap your player  pulled on Lexington wasn’t a ridiculously thuggish act.  She sucker punched the girl @ half court.  If there was a little mouthing, so what it’s part of the game! But punching someone in the face is thuggish behavior.  Then the fact the other SS players laughed about it!  Brent is a laughing stock when it comes to coaching.  Imagine what a real coach could do with those girls. The potential is there because they have talent out the wazoo!  

On 2/16/2019 at 9:26 AM, Tez2319 said:

That’s great! I attended South Side! I understand all that, it’s just mighty funny to me that no other  team is getting called these names! Just funny to me, but what do I know! 

Because other teams play with class and their coaches don’t act like total idiots.  SS had rather punch ya than look at ya!  They play street ball with no rules.  Are you implying I called them thugs because of their color?  Get off the plantation already!  This is 2019!  If the you think only blacks can be thugs, you seriously need to get out and look around!

Edited by Bigdog2020
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bigdog2020 said:

Because other teams play with class and their coaches don’t act like total idiots.  SS had rather punch ya than look at ya!  They play street ball with no rules.  Are you implying I called them thugs because of their color?  Get off the plantation already!  This is 2019!  If the you think only blacks can be thugs, you seriously need to get out and look around!

Ppl like you still exist in 2019 right? What plantation are you putting me on @Bigdog2020? Our Coach despite what you think is a class act! We don’t punch ppl like you are referring to sir! We play ball & in you face defense! You must haven’t seen Pipkin from Chester County Coach? Get out of here dude! You look around I see more racism in 2019 than ever before! If you don’t see the problem you are the problem! 

1 hour ago, Bigdog2020 said:

Anybody can be a thug but not one time on here have I heard or seen a team or player of any other color called one and i have seen footage and with my own eyes of dirty violent play from many different players. SS doesn't play street ball, that play aggressive style of defense and get up and down on offense that opponents can't handle so they are an outcast to most. I am a relative of to McNeal and have played with and against him in both sports. It sucks that folks stereotype and categorize people without really even knowing them. What you saw vs Lexington was bottled up frustration that should have been handled by the refs 2 or 3 plays prior, which are the words that came from Mr. Hicks himself. The SS player was flipped, elbowed then tripped before the punch which was in the back of the head and not the face. I was there, not sure if you was? Nobody condones a kid to punch anybody, i teach middle school and kids that are teased or bullied retaliate all the time. A teacher or a coach can teach and coach as much and as hard as they want to but a 14, 15, 16, 17 year old kid still has to make the choice to do what their taught. It is mighty funny that the two players are past it and the coaches and parents are past it but people like you are still talking about it. I have a clip on my phone now that someone sent me of a player tripping and pushing a kid in the middle of the game but no one has said a word about it, but shes a Miss Basketball Finalist. I haven't seen thuggish behind her school or name yet. Don't ridicule kids and coaches because its not your team or the style of play you like or maybe because you simply cant beat them or you're tires of their success. I personally feel that's what it all boils down to, but that's just my opinion.

34 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Anybody can be a thug but not one time on here have I heard or seen a team or player of any other color called one and i have seen footage and with my own eyes of dirty violent play from many different players. SS doesn't play street ball, that play aggressive style of defense and get up and down on offense that opponents can't handle so they are an outcast to most. I am a relative of to McNeal and have played with and against him in both sports. It sucks that folks stereotype and categorize people without really even knowing them. What you saw vs Lexington was bottled up frustration that should have been handled by the refs 2 or 3 plays prior, which are the words that came from Mr. Hicks himself. The SS player was flipped, elbowed then tripped before the punch which was in the back of the head and not the face. I was there, not sure if you was? Nobody condones a kid to punch anybody, i teach middle school and kids that are teased or bullied retaliate all the time. A teacher or a coach can teach and coach as much and as hard as they want to but a 14, 15, 16, 17 year old kid still has to make the choice to do what their taught. It is mighty funny that the two players are past it and the coaches and parents are past it but people like you are still talking about it. I have a clip on my phone now that someone sent me of a player tripping and pushing a kid in the middle of the game but no one has said a word about it, but shes a Miss Basketball Finalist. I haven't seen thuggish behind her school or name yet. Don't ridicule kids and coaches because its not your team or the style of play you like or maybe because you simply cant beat them or you're tires of their success. I personally feel that's what it all boils down to, but that's just my opinion.

This guy is a joke! I have a feeling this is the guy tired to start some crap on Facebook yesterday! Is this you I seen dude was from Lexington?