13 and 14 AA Coach of the Year and Player of the Year....caller you're on!

RealisticFan45

4 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Tez I believe SS proved they are not capable of winning the region.  Big lead at the half and played sloppy on both ends the 2nd half.  No discipline at all McNeal was out coached by Lott and I’m not his fan either.   SS will lose to Westview or Crockett in region semifinals and could lose first round if they draw Dyersburg 

Could be true! Westview & Crockett Co are both on a roll! 

1 minute ago, Tez2319 said:

I know the definition of a thug! I never said a curse word! Police lol where do you see a curse word? A** is not profanity!! 

Coach t has clearly posted rules for commenting on these boards. One of them is no profanity even implied profanity like you have done twice now. If you don’t believe me go over to the football boards and read the rules. Please follow them. They are there for a reason. No one wants to hear that garbage here. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

For what it’s worth I used to teach at South Side. I have taught at Dyersburg and live in Gibson Co. there are thugs in all of these places if all different skin colors. A lot of great people too. A whole lot. But there are thugs and it doesn’t make someone a racist for acknowledging that. 

That’s great! I attended South Side! I understand all that, it’s just mighty funny to me that no other  team is getting called these names! Just funny to me, but what do I know! 

Edited by Tez2319

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Coach t has clearly posted rules for commenting on these boards. One of them is no profanity even implied profanity like you have done twice now. If you don’t believe me go over to the football boards and read the rules. Please follow them. They are there for a reason. No one wants to hear that garbage here. 

Good day dude! 

Please report any profanity you see on these boards by using the Report button at the bottom of a post. Even if our filter blocks it, report it since the intent will usually still be known.

You can also report other types of inappropriate posts using the same button.

Abbreviations or symbols in place of profane words, but in which the meaning is still there, areconsidered profanity. Don't use it. You don't need it.

The above post post is straight from the man coach t himself. Notice the part about abbreviations and symbols. You don’t need to use it. You are better than that. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Please report any profanity you see on these boards by using the Report button at the bottom of a post. Even if our filter blocks it, report it since the intent will usually still be known.

You can also report other types of inappropriate posts using the same button.

Abbreviations or symbols in place of profane words, but in which the meaning is still there, areconsidered profanity. Don't use it. You don't need it.

The above post post is straight from the man coach t himself. Notice the part about abbreviations and symbols. You don’t need to use it. You are better than that. 

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Smart move. Come back when you can post appropriately. For what it’s worth I really respect a lot of what I have heard you say on Bball. Just didn’t agree about the racism and profanity. You have a lot to offer these boards without all that stuff. 

It’s my opinion! These boards are made for your personal opinions! I believe in telling the truth, I was taught to call a spade a spade no sugar coating in my blood! 

4 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

It’s my opinion! These boards are made for your personal opinions! I believe in telling the truth, I was taught to call a spade a spade no sugar coating in my blood! 

You certainly are free to your opinion. Definitely respect that but on the flip side people are free to disagree with you. You are right that is exactly what these boards are for speakin opinions whether they agree or not. That’s what make this site so good. But when you get so heated that it brings you to profanity that’s going to far and is not allowed here. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You certainly are free to your opinion. Definitely respect that but on the flip side people are free to disagree with you. You are right that is exactly what these boards are for speakin opinions whether they agree or not. That’s what make this site so good. But when you get so heated that it brings you to profanity that’s going to far and is not allowed here. 

Oh yea I like disagreements. I am far from mad! I say what I said, I didn’t know about the rule on cursing. I knew it was no profanity. 

7 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Tez I believe SS proved they are not capable of winning the region.  Big lead at the half and played sloppy on both ends the 2nd half.  No discipline at all McNeal was out coached by Lott and I’m not his fan either.   SS will lose to Westview or Crockett in region semifinals and could lose first round if they draw Dyersburg 

Outcoached? McNairy and SS looked like they did the same thing all game except Warren was lights out in the 2nd half and SS looked stagnant. Looked like SS took a half off to me moreso then coaching. I did see some undisciplined defense from SS