Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
ecu

District 8-A

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, DawgNation05 said:

Cornersville is gonna be a tougher test than you think. They always play Eagleville close in the more important games and the team can hit the ball very well this year.

Looking at the two teams schedules, Eagleville has been tested much more. Cornersville schedule is extremely weak. Not sure this series will be close.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks as if Eagleville will be the 1 seed this year and will be tough to beat. I honestly believe the 2 spot could be up for anyone. Pitching as usual will be key. Who will step up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:09 PM, Raider2021 said:

Looks as if Eagleville will be the 1 seed this year and will be tough to beat. I honestly believe the 2 spot could be up for anyone. Pitching as usual will be key. Who will step up. 

How is tournament set up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ecu said:

How is tournament set up?

1 & 2 get a buy with 3 playing 6 and 4playing 5. Winner of 3&6 get 2 seed and winner of 3&6 will get eagleville. I know there is allot of ball left to be played but I see it like this.

 

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland 

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City 

 

Edited by Raider2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

1 & 2 get a buy with 3 playing 6 and 4playing 5. Winner of 3&6 get 2 seed and winner of 3&6 will get eagleville. I know there is allot of ball left to be played but I see it like this.

 

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland 

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City 

 

So single game elimination in first round. Wow

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

1 & 2 get a buy with 3 playing 6 and 4playing 5. Winner of 3&6 get 2 seed and winner of 3&6 will get eagleville. I know there is allot of ball left to be played but I see it like this.

 

#1 eagleville

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland 

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City 

 

MC will have to sweep Huntland and Cascade/FC  will have to split for MC to get 3rd. FC has tie breaker over MC. Only thing for sure is Huntland will be the 6 seed heading into last series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ecu said:

MC will have to sweep Huntland and Cascade/FC  will have to split for MC to get 3rd. FC has tie breaker over MC. Only thing for sure is Huntland will be the 6 seed heading into last series.

That’s what I see happening. How does FC have the tie breaker when they were swept by MC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

That’s what I see happening. How does FC have the tie breaker when they were swept by MC 

Sorry, you are correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, ecu said:

Looking at the two teams schedules, Eagleville has been tested much more. Cornersville schedule is extremely weak. Not sure this series will be close.

I guess it will be closer than you thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still say seating will be

 

#1 Eagleville 

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City

kudos to Cornersville for beating eagleville but remember Fayetteville City Beat Cornersville. Should be a good tournament. And again timely pitching will be key!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

I still say seating will be

 

#1 Eagleville 

#2 Cornersville 

#3 Moore County vs #6 Huntland

#4 Cascade vs #5 Fayetteville City

kudos to Cornersville for beating eagleville but remember Fayetteville City Beat Cornersville. Should be a good tournament. And again timely pitching will be key!

Tonight’s game between Eagleville and Cornersville will determine first place. Should be a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...