• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Hawk4Life03

AAA State Tournament

Sectional matchups (predictions in bold)

Farragut at Tennessee

Science Hill at Hardin Valley

Lincoln Co at Bradley Central

Soddy Daisy at Riverdale

Independence at Station Camp

Hendersonville at Summit

Arlington at Bartlett (Regional, played tonight)

Houston at Collierville (Regional, played tonight)

I expect both Houston and Collierville to both win their sectionals tomorrow, Bartlett can beat Houston if they see each other Friday

Congrats to...

Farragut

Science Hill

Bradley Central

Riverdale

Independence

Summit

Bartlett 

Arlington

some huge upsets in sectionals in Memphis. Drawings happen Sunday. Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

Go bears, 2 state championship teams, if Bradley can win 2 more baseball games in in same season, very rare considering all the schools they have nowdays. Riley black pitches great game, maybe the braves pick him up in the future. Lol

who does Bradley have to pitch in the championship game? Farragut will no doubt pitch Ryan Hagenow

I picked Farragut from the season start to win the state. I thought the other team that could challenge them was Station Camp but they got beat in the Sectionals. Of the 8 teams that ended up going to the state in AAA I would have picked Bartlett as having the best chance at challenging Farragut.

You can never count out Bradley Central either because of their tradition. However, in 2019, the Admirals were clearly the best Class AAA team in the state. Hagenow is a BEAST on the mound & Noland is one heck of a baseball player. Vandy is getting a great player & young man in Noland while Kentucky is getting a pitching gem in Hagenow.