McMinn Central @ Walker Valley

OldCharger

3 hours ago, Chargerpride74 said:

Just throwing my two cents in. I remember similar situation in Meigs County. Coach Holiday was let go and Coach Fitz came on. Fitzgerald has the same players that Holiday had minus a few  “PowerHouse” players that graduated. Everyone said Meigs did not have the players to compete. Fitzgerald’s first year, Meigs county went to the first round in playoffs. The difference between him and Holiday was he moved kids around and demanded respect and discipline from his team. I am a huge supporter of Fitzgerald. Just because Central has the same players and several new players (since Goodin is gone) does not mean that they do not have the talent. Coach Davis and every coach involved with Central demands respect and discipline. He has moved several players around to new positions. We will not go undefeated. No one has said that at all. However, give those boys and coaches the respect they deserve. The community needs to get behind our boys. They have been beat down enough. They are full of energy, PRIDE, and excitement. If you base Central’s progress on a game against Meigs County then you are an idiot. Meigs should come out and beat us. However , I think the Chargers are going to fight with everything they have. To me that is what a Power House is. One that can compete with another team, one that is a great team, and keep their heads high. Stop beating the boys down. They looked great in the scrimmage. The atmosphere was exciting. Parents were cheering louder than I have ever heard them. Those boys in Blue have a reason to walk tall and hold their heads high. They have made drastic improvements. .... Just my thoughts

Imthayeti brought up a good point, who's beating them down?????