1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Cascade
    • East Robertson
    • Jackson County
    • Trousdale County
    • Watertown
    • Westmoreland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

29 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I agree with this... I think we beat East and Cascade though. I thought this before ER's QB went down but now I really believe it. 

Him going down hurts their playoff chances for sure, I was expecting them to push for that 2 seed and/or give region 3's 2 seed a lot of problems. 

47 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

From what I’ve seen from the h2o scrimmage tonight we either have some ballers or goodpasture is just not good or maybe it’s both.

You are right on both ends I believe..  H2O will have a lot more options as far as carrying the rock this year compared to last. 

We don’t however have the depth in some positions we had last year, but me seeing them in action tonight only confirms to me that week 3 will be a heck of a game ( if we stay healthy) and H2O has the potential to be a top five team again this year.

Edited by H2Oman

You’re right unlike last year we have more options to carry the football but we don’t have near the depth on both sides. As the season goes well see how these young guys progress. IF they step up the tigers could have a big year but if they don’t learn as the season goes it won’t matter how many more athletes we have this year we might not when half the games we did last season.

14 minutes ago, takeittothebank23 said:

You’re right unlike last year we have more options to carry the football but we don’t have near the depth on both sides. As the season goes well see how these young guys progress. IF they step up the tigers could have a big year but if they don’t learn as the season goes it won’t matter how many more athletes we have this year we might not when half the games we did last season.

I think they will be fine, but time will tell!