Elizabethton Cyclones

VOLSOHARD18

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot we swapped them out. I haven't looked at the schedule in a while and was just going off the previous years. We also play WB as well so a couple of new teams on the schedule for this season. 

The Db Scrimmage raises some red flags. Db scored all over Betsy Defense. 

22 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

The Db Scrimmage raises some red flags. Db scored all over Betsy Defense. 

It's useless to pay any attention to the score in a scrimmage but it was 21-21. Hardly "scored all over Betsy Defense" There's no question Greeneville is the team to beat so why are you so concerned about Elizabethton?

50 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It's useless to pay any attention to the score in a scrimmage but it was 21-21. Hardly "scored all over Betsy Defense" There's no question Greeneville is the team to beat so why are you so concerned about Elizabethton?

Definitely not concerned just find it amusing!

They Rushed & Passed pretty well against Betsy. As people were saying That Scrimmaged meant something to Besty and it wasn't very good especially on defense side of the ball.

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

They Rushed & Passed pretty well against Betsy. As people were saying That Scrimmaged meant something to Besty and it wasn't very good especially on defense side of the ball.

As an outsider, I am very surprised 21-21 since Bestsy lost 95% of there roster to graduation. 

Did you find it amusing when DB "Rushed & Passed" pretty well in the Spring practice against Greeneville?

Already scouting lil ole besty? Were you even there or did you get your info from the russians 

47 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Did you find it amusing when DB "Rushed & Passed" pretty well in the Spring practice against Greeneville?

Lol Not at all with so many players out for otber sports. What about how greeneville scorched Db? Td on play one not to mention the bombs thrown for tds over their heads 

22 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol Not at all with so many players out for otber sports. What about how greeneville scorched Db? Td on play one not to mention the bombs thrown for tds over their heads 

Everybody has lots of players out for other sports in the spring, so throw that excuse out. And everybody throws bombs over DB's secondary, so I wouldn't brag about that one. You sure are overly defensive about anything concerning the Green Devils. They are the best team in upper east tn. so relax. Enjoy it while it last.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Everybody has lots of players out for other sports in the spring, so throw that excuse out. And everybody throws bombs over DB's secondary, so I wouldn't brag about that one. You sure are overly defensive about anything concerning the Green Devils. They are the best team in upper east tn. so relax. Enjoy it while it last.

Best team in 4a and one of the best in the state year in and year out. This is something thats been building for the past decade. 

No other Team in NET has figured it out 

Edited by DevilMan03

18 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Best team in 4a and one of the best in the state year in and year out. This is something thats been building for the past decade. 

No other Team in NET has figured it out 

There's not a lot to figure out. It's not rocket science. And Greeneville didn't figure it out, they just installed it. I think Maryville figured it out. The biggest barrier to the system is coaching egos. Which is why it will never be installed at DB or Science Hill. I was told last year that they have installed the system at Elizabethton. They did have a great 8th grade team last year and another great team right behind them so maybe that's true. I think you already know this because you seem pretty interested on what's going on at Betsy.

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

There's not a lot to figure out. It's not rocket science. And Greeneville didn't figure it out, they just installed it. I think Maryville figured it out. The biggest barrier to the system is coaching egos. Which is why it will never be installed at DB or Science Hill. I was told last year that they have installed the system at Elizabethton. They did have a great 8th grade team last year and another great team right behind them so maybe that's true. I think you already know this because you seem pretty interested on what's going on at Betsy.

Greeneville keeps on building Champion’s and betsy finishes behind them year in and year out. Dont really care about them just think its funny their fans talk crap when they always lose to us

Edited by DevilMan03