The impostor L.C.H.S team

mrbigster

Where are all the Lewis Co posters? How did the scrimmage go with Dyersburg and Lexington.? Cant get Bobby or Coach Sharp to answer his phone.Been calling all morning?Check to see if he's ok after having to see the Harris kid from Dyersburg yesterday.Maybe Benny have him call me,hold the phone as I'm sure he's too nervous to talk.There were rumours of a Lewis Co-Trousdale  game maybe happening this year but didn't happen.But Trousdale got to see the real L.C.H .S yesterday.Fat Daddy.Come on and let us know about Lewis Co..lol

Edited by mrbigster

58 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Where are all the Lewis Co posters? How did the scrimmage go with Dyersburg and Lexington.? Cant get Bobby or Coach Sharp to answer his phone.Been calling all morning?Check to see if he's ok after having to see the Harris kid from Dyersburg yesterday.Maybe Benny have him call me,hold the phone as I'm sure he's too nervous to talk.There were rumours of a Lewis Co-Trousdale  game maybe happening this year but didn't happen.But Trousdale got to see the real L.C.H .S yesterday.Fat Daddy.Come on and let us know about Lewis Co..lol

Well, how about some details?

Trying to find out how the Lewis Co scrimmage went with Dyersburg and Lexington?.Messing with Coach Sharp,a child hood friends going back 60 years.Always telling him Lake Co is the real L.C.H.S ,not Lewis Co..lol..Maybe someone from Dyersburg or Lexington that were there.

Edited by mrbigster