Cornersville vs Eagleville

EHSEagles

10 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

The Dawgs just need to build on the momentum from the 2nd half. I feel this game will come down to the wire and be a great game. Not going to predict a winner or loser in this one. I just want to see a good, clean, mistake free football game and best of luck to both teams.

I will say if they can take care of the ball then who knows what will happen.  I know for certain that if the turnovers didn't happen last weekend the outcome would have been different.  I mean this isn't Hawaii that played Arizona this past Saturday night having 6 turnovers and still winning, lol.  It is a little bit different with these smaller schools.

17 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

The drop in talent hurts the small schools so in my opinion cornersville and waverly are kinda in the same boat. You have the right to disagree. I’m not challenging that but are you saying y’all have the same skill level as you did last year? If so then I apologize and you guys have more trouble than just being down some players. If you don’t have the talent level you did last yr then you can take the best coach in the world and not win a game. I think you could look at it kinda like the Memphis teams. All the talent in the world but some of the teams lack discipline, leadership, role models, stability and they hardly win a game. Then you take a team like let’s say Union city, or Lewis county I could name more. Those teams don’t have all the talent and athleticism but can compete day in and day out!  So I’m kinda confused with your response.

Not saying we have the same skill level as last year, just saying that there are talented guys on the team that could get there. I probably said it wrong. Sounded good in my head anyway.