Covington @ Bolivar - 9/6/19

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Country Cafe. It's on the main highway in Whiteville. They have home-cooked stuff like meat and three vegetables. Two things to note:

1. It is a very small place, so if lots of people try to get in there, it may be hard to get a seat.

2. It's not fast food. Especially if there is a crowd you may have to wait a while to get your food.

https://www.facebook.com/countrycafe2045?utm_source=tripadvisor&utm_medium=referral

Edited by CHARGERFAN

I just watched YouTube of last year's Covington-Bolivar game. The 1st qtr was pretty even. No scores, punting back and forth. In the second Covington drove for a TD, then Boilivar went for it on fourth and long. They snapped the ball over the QB's head, giving the ball to the Chargers. We scored on the next play on a long run by Marcus Hayes. 

What I saw was pretty good D by Bolivar for 1-1/2 quarters. I think Covington wore them out after that. Final was 35-7. There is a reason that Covington does that summer conditioning.

Let's see how this one goes tonight.