Powell at Fulton

Elitesports4

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Thanks Tad. 

Fulton can win this game if they establish and complete drives. The problem they've had has been completing them if I'm right. 

Powell 35 

Fulton 19

Falcons will have to play well  ..  missing our best ol and dl  .. best wr  and db  .. and another starter on ol ...will hurt cause it hurts our already thin roster ... too many players having to play both sides  ... probably  8 going both ways.   Powell will be 2 platoon .. and fresh .. 2nd half will be key ... gotta try to stay in it and try to stay within a score to have chance here .  Our skills and our numbers are just not there this year .. but anything can happen .  We will show up and compete like always. ..  Devilman we have our Gold balls  .. others trying to get some  .. Powell will be one of those with a chance  .. along with Central , West and South Doyle in 5A ..  

45 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Powell 42 Fulton 18 with good playing time for the Powell Bench.

Could be  .. one thing for sure AC won't be a threat in weak 4A ..... ... they have a paved road  ...all way to Greenevile and or Betsy  .. but again it will be go home time for the wishful Mavs  .. the wanna be's  ....

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Could be  .. one thing for sure AC won't be a threat in weak 4A ..... ... they have a paved road  ...all way to Greenevile and or Betsy  .. but again it will be go home time for the wishful Mavs  .. the wanna be's  ....

LOL I will be sure and save this post...Dated. Another AC hater I see....