Whitehaven at N. Little Rock

kwc

10 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

Shut out a top 40 team in the nation and #1 team in Arkansas . Great team effort, but this defense is foreal

Coach E is bringing Krispy Kreme in the morning for everybody! That charter bus is gonna be rocking down I-40 back to the M-town tonight.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Will be a long night for BA next week I am afraid. I’m not sure WH will keep BA off the board but if they play like they did the first half tonight it’s a real possibility.

My feeling is unless BA plays it’s best 4  quarters WH will roll out of Nashville with a W. 

Congrats - huge win for WH and dominating win for TN football 

Come on BBF1976, you aren't conceeding the BA game now, are you? Let's talk WH and BA in the proper thread, that was started about 3 to 4 weeks ago. Not here 

This thread is dedicated to WH & NLR.

42 minutes ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

23-0 FINAL

#RESPECTDAHAVEN 

The 'D' looked fabulous. The 'D' had two INTs tonight. None more momentum swinging then that pretty, 'snatch-it-out-the-air' INT by thing 2 (Martavious French).

I was expecting dominance, but I wasn't expecting a donut. That was fun to watch 

Edited by kwc

6 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Good job for Da Haven putting up a shutout.   Pretty cool on the road win

Yes, it's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. That was a joy to witness. Let the team enjoy the bus ride home. The water seems colder and wetter, the sodas see sweeter. Then you wake up tomorrow morning and read the paper and say to yourself. We did win and recorded a donut, that wasn't a dream.

Edited by kwc