Baylor at Ensworth

Spartan4Life

3 minutes ago, inthagap said:

You got to quit throwing them sticks, you done plum wore out ole Booger this week.

Haha I told you guys this group was good. I got told all week Baylor was going to get mercy ruled. So just letting off a little steam and a “I warned you”. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

Zero exposure to TN football until 5 weeks ago.  I have watched hundreds of middle and south GA games over many decades. Really wasn’t sure they played football in TN since Peyton Manning. This Baylor team is up there with any GA HS team I’ve seen. The Howard kid is the icing on an extremely well rounded team that plays well together.  Drove a long way to watch this game tonight and it was well worth it. 

59 minutes ago, TNwhat said:

Zero exposure to TN football until 5 weeks ago.  I have watched hundreds of middle and south GA games over many decades. Really wasn’t sure they played football in TN since Peyton Manning. This Baylor team is up there with any GA HS team I’ve seen. The Howard kid is the icing on an extremely well rounded team that plays well together.  Drove a long way to watch this game tonight and it was well worth it. 

That high praises because Georgia plays at a high level. Yes I agree. Baylor very solid all around. And then adding Howard to that mix makes them very very good. 

11 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Haha I told you guys this group was good. I got told all week Baylor was going to get mercy ruled. So just letting off a little steam and a “I warned you”. 

Booger ant goin backwards to do no researchin......but who told Haslams School of knoxville 2nd famous alum.....now closet Baylor fan ...that suk creek were gonna get mercy ruled....Booger wants to no right now who on T has there head buried in the sand this mornin for sayin it

.....it had to b sumbody outside T.......like one of Spartys Ted Turner School drinkin buddies......

Booger just sayin:huh:

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger ant goin backwards to do no researchin......but who told Haslams School of knoxville 2nd famous alum.....now closet Baylor fan ...that suk creek were gonna get mercy ruled....Booger wants to no right now who on T has there head buried in the sand this mornin for sayin it

.....it had to b sumbody outside T.......like one of Spartys Ted Turner School drinkin buddies......

Booger just sayin:huh:

Haha well someone said 45-17 which might as well be a mercy rule in my opinion lol. 

But not on the t a lot of people said it. 

8 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

.............Baylor very solid all around. And then adding Howard to that mix makes them very very good. 

hold that thought Sparty.....Oct 4th ant far away.....and your suk creek skippin a week of competition so they can get extra day of get ready for Patrick, Ralph and their blue twisters...

.....Booger puttin very very good in Boogers ammo pouch

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: