Baylor at Ensworth

Spartan4Life

25 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Standing by my original post. I will be shocked if the Baylor RB breaks a long run since a loaded box will force him East/West....those 40 times are DBs, safeties and LB...they will close quickly.  This is not your same Ensworth team of old.  Roc slings it all over the field.  I don’t think Baylor safeties keep up. They will score 30+ as they have done every game... I don’t think Baylor will match it.

it’s my opinion/prediction and you know what the say about those...

Put a number to me it. What’s the final score? 

1 hour ago, PurplePanther said:

Howard reminds me of Ty Chandler when he was at MBA.  Bigger than you think with quick twitch....deadly combo.

they r both actually both bout the same size at the same times in their HS careers....the Haslam School transfer might b a tad faster.....biggest thing that sets them apart....Ty was tru 100% RB and was a stronger more physical down hill RB that would put his head down and run over you if you got in his way...

.....he reminds Booger more of a Amari Rogers type....just not quite as heavy muscled as Amari was.....but Amari wernt no 200 his Jr year either

Booger just sayin :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

they r both actually both bout the same size at the same times in their HS careers....the Haslam School transfer might b a tad faster.....biggest thing that sets them apart....Ty was tru 100% RB and was a stronger more physical down hill RB that would put his head down and run over you if you got in his way...

.....he reminds Booger more of a Amari Rogers type....just not quite as heavy muscled as Amari was.....but Amari wernt no 200 his Jr year either

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Howard is faster than Ty was but Ty was a little bit more physical and yes a 100% runningback. Elijah will play in the secondary on the next level.