Eagleville @ Lewis county

Jdman

10 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

Based on what? Not arguing, maybe you know something I don’t. 

Just a random opinion. I haven't seen nothing on Ya guys only Lewis. They were very fundamental and smooth week one and assume they are now. Ik ya took a hit to graduation so just figure they will come out on top

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 12:52 AM, Bigpun54 said:

Lewis by a couple scores

I agree. Lewis by 14+. Lewis County Line will dominate Eville Line. I think that will be the difference @EHSEagles. No disrespect. It would be cool if y’all could pull it off. Then Stown beats Forrest then Forrest beats LC. It would be like R7 two yrs ago. But anyways good luck to both teams.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's no secret our line is not huge, but they tend to do pretty good considering. Hopefully LC is not too much for us to handle and we can keep it interesting. It also seems we've kept penalties and mistakes to a minimum this year which is good. The coaches may be seeing mistakes :-) , but from the stands we appear to be pretty solid and fundamental.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

Yeah, it's no secret our line is not huge, but they tend to do pretty good considering. Hopefully LC is not too much for us to handle and we can keep it interesting. It also seems we've kept penalties and mistakes to a minimum this year which is good. The coaches may be seeing mistakes :-) , but from the stands we appear to be pretty solid and fundamental.  

Well good hope y’all can get the win bud. 

47 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

The LL (Lewis Line) that is so highly touted- what happened against Summertown. They have some good athletes but aren't exactly known for their horsepower.  

I think after Friday you could give a better opinion on their line don’t ya think? Lewis county may not lose another game the rest of the season.