Boyd Buc @ Bonny Oaks

reaction

2 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

Hopefully this time we won’t encourage this coach to leave like we did the last time we had a winning coach in charge. 

I believe we are lucky to have this guy and should probably act like it this time  

Just a thought. 

Bosken is a great coach, and even better person. He brought a ton of excitement to a team that went 0-10 last year. He works with us in sharing the field with girls soccer every week. No issues sharing the field, or even flat out giving it to us on certain days. I hope he is around for a long time. 

1 hour ago, reaction said:

Bosken is a great coach, and even better person. He brought a ton of excitement to a team that went 0-10 last year. He works with us in sharing the field with girls soccer every week. No issues sharing the field, or even flat out giving it to us on certain days. I hope he is around for a long time. 

Me too 

he seems like a great guy in what little interaction I’ve had with him. 

6 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

Hopefully this time we won’t encourage this coach to leave like we did the last time we had a winning coach in charge. 

I believe we are lucky to have this guy and should probably act like it this time  

Just a thought. 

Missed seeing you around Slice, glad you’re back in the jungle with us. You always call it straight and speak your mind. 

Good win Bucs.