Carthage @ Smithville

Jeremiah

Smith County in a close one. The Owls win 28-20. I know DeKalb does not have a great record but they looked like a solid team in the jamboree. Maybe they have been battling injuries or something but they will play us hard ,we pick up another win in a close one. BTW, congrats to our kicker who barely missed around a 45 yarder and hit another field goal late in the game.

DC wins this by 14. ill put a friendly bet on it. They are the better team and have played a harder schedule. There undefeated at home and its not even been close there. i do think this is a tight one till mid 3rd when they start pulling away. Now if 15 isnt playing and 25 isnt that will make it much harder. Does anyone have any info on them. 15 has been insane at home. 2 punt returns and a kickoff return for Tds. i have no idea how many Tds he has on the year hes caught but he has several to at home. if hes out that changes everything. Samething for 25 hes a game changer healthy the problem is he hasnt played on O all year. Say what you want about Dekalb but if 25 is healthy and playing Holy Crap what a player. This game should be a great one usually is. Last year it was a shoot out. Looking for the same with DC pulling away in the 3rd.  if anyone gets any info on 25  or 15 can you post it.

14 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

DC wins this by 14. ill put a friendly bet on it. They are the better team and have played a harder schedule. There undefeated at home and its not even been close there. i do think this is a tight one till mid 3rd when they start pulling away. Now if 15 isnt playing and 25 isnt that will make it much harder. Does anyone have any info on them. 15 has been insane at home. 2 punt returns and a kickoff return for Tds. i have no idea how many Tds he has on the year hes caught but he has several to at home. if hes out that changes everything. Samething for 25 hes a game changer healthy the problem is he hasnt played on O all year. Say what you want about Dekalb but if 25 is healthy and playing Holy Crap what a player. This game should be a great one usually is. Last year it was a shoot out. Looking for the same with DC pulling away in the 3rd.  if anyone gets any info on 25  or 15 can you post it.

I don't bet and those home games you are talking about were against a down Stone Memorial, Grundy, and Cannon. I will agree it has the makings to be a good game but I do not see you guys pulling away in the 3rd. The Owls played one of there better games Friday and are improving weekly but it can be hard to get motivated to go to Smithville to play a football game.

1 hour ago, OWLSSCHS said:

I don't bet and those home games you are talking about were against a down Stone Memorial, Grundy, and Cannon. I will agree it has the makings to be a good game but I do not see you guys pulling away in the 3rd. The Owls played one of there better games Friday and are improving weekly but it can be hard to get motivated to go to Smithville to play a football game.

ok your going to talk about who they beat. Yall  in the same boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have no quality wins either!!!!!! You beat 4 teams that are down to. Squatch are bad Macon is bad York is down Gordonsville is as bad as Grundy this year.  You are in the exact same boat as they are come on man. The warren lose stings but they had 8 turnovers that game.  DC should have won by 4 tds. Before you say anything warren lost to cannon 20 to 7 the next week and DC beat Cannon 41 to 10. When there home they are a different team. DC will score no less than 35 on SC. The question is will they stop SC from scoring 36. i think they will only time will see.

You are correct, we have probably beat the teams we should and have lost to the teams we should, but you act like you guys are world beaters at home. The reason is obvious because you have played bad teams at home. I guess you guys would have beat LA if you played in Smithville. Come on man.

1 hour ago, OWLSSCHS said:

You are correct, we have probably beat the teams we should and have lost to the teams we should, but you act like you guys are world beaters at home. The reason is obvious because you have played bad teams at home. I guess you guys would have beat LA if you played in Smithville. Come on man.

i didnt say that at all but if you come to the game youll see what im saying they play different there they really do. i cant explain it but yes it has to do with who they have played but theres truly something different with them there.  They are not at all the DC team from last yr and alot of people have no idea and are in shock when they see them. i still believe they will finish 6 and 4. Cumberland and Macon arent going to beat them.  i think that they will score alot on SC because i think they athletically and upfront are better. please dont think this is Squatch there coming into its not not at all. i still havent herd if 15 is playing  i know he was injured  friday night and i know one player shouldnt matter but that kid is a vital player for them.  I know 24,25 and 15 all went down friday and if those 3 players dont play honestly its going to be hard to beat SC. i still think they can find a way but it gets much harder. 3 is also a vital player LA came after him and it worked but if he stays calm and SC cant get to him he will pick  them apart. 

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

i didnt say that at all but if you come to the game youll see what im saying they play different there they really do. i cant explain it but yes it has to do with who they have played but theres truly something different with them there.  They are not at all the DC team from last yr and alot of people have no idea and are in shock when they see them. i still believe they will finish 6 and 4. Cumberland and Macon arent going to beat them.  i think that they will score alot on SC because i think they athletically and upfront are better. please dont think this is Squatch there coming into its not not at all. i still havent herd if 15 is playing  i know he was injured  friday night and i know one player shouldnt matter but that kid is a vital player for them.  I know 24,25 and 15 all went down friday and if those 3 players dont play honestly its going to be hard to beat SC. i still think they can find a way but it gets much harder. 3 is also a vital player LA came after him and it worked but if he stays calm and SC cant get to him he will pick  them apart. 

I really hate that those kids are injured for sure and hope they are able to play.