Shelbyville wins a close one

Froggy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a very good and exciting game. I have not seen any stats, but just watching the game Shelbyville won the game with rebounds. Fuller gave Jackson County some problems. Going to be a interesting year for Jackson County, but never count them out. Jackson County played tonite w/o the services of senior Alyssa Bowman.

[Edited by 7AAwatcher on 11-26-02 9:33P]

I think Hensley put in 22. She had 0 after one and 9 at the half.

#50, Bowman didn't play for Jackson Co. Fuller did almost whatever she wanted down low. They would throw over the top when she was fronted and dumped it to her when she was posted.

It was a good game. Jackson was on the verge of getting blown out in the first part of the second half. Then played with them down the strech. Jackson just didn't get key rebounds and had to many turnovers early.

[Edited by festor on 11-26-02 11:28P]

Fuller is back to the level she played as a freshman, plus. I saw her play in the AAU state tourney, it was obvious that knee brace was limiting her agility. She is BACK. Look out 8AAA! :D Jackson Co has the talent to do a fourpeat at state. They are looking for something/someone to make them solidify as a TEAM. Amanda Naff did an excellent job at point, freeing Deanna Apple up to can all of thoses 3s. This was the game of the week. :)