Westmoreland Vs White House -Heritage

H2Oman

31 minutes ago, biggest said:

Hold on now we barely beat them 35-0.

Lol you and watergirl both know that the score doesn't tell that game at all! But I appreciate you watergirl for starting this for me, lets me know we are on your mind, plus I got a lot going on this week! One less thing I have to do! 

11 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Lol you and watergirl both know that the score doesn't tell that game at all! But I appreciate you watergirl for starting this for me, lets me know we are on your mind, plus I got a lot going on this week! One less thing I have to do! 

How does a score not tell the game? Isn't that  why they keep score. Do yall  understand how football works? I swear this generation where everyone gets a trophy is killing America.

12 minutes ago, biggest said:

How does a score not tell the game? Isn't that  why they keep score. Do yall  understand how football works? I swear this generation where everyone gets a trophy is killing America.

Lol c'mon don't play dumb you know exactly what I mean by that. Also I agree with your last sentence but what does that I have to do with this.... I never said anybody deserved a trophy.