Westmoreland Vs White House -Heritage

H2Oman

26 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

No I’m not calling kids a wimp, I’m calling YOU and Postman a wimp!

I just assumed because you said "Since we owned you on the field" just because you live through your kid and he wins doesn't mean you did anything to help the team win your days are over watergirl 

Just now, GBO52 said:

Tell me where I downgraded a single kid! You wimp!

You hadn’t until you jumped on the thug bandwagon. It’s not funny and if I were a parent I would definitely find exception to the comment!

Your guys lost.. did either team play a 100% clean game... probably not, but that’s football and it’s a physical game.

Leave it alone and quit referring to kids as thugs... not funny no matter how you mean it. 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That I agree with wuss.

Ok, lets call a truce on this thing since we probably wont have the opportunity to solve this seeing how we couldnt get the job done friday. The toss of our #11 left a bad taste in my mouth seeing all the other stuff I saw that night not leading to an ejection from the other team. Infortunately we didnt keep our head and it hurt our whole team last week. H20man. If im not mistaken you listened to the radio broadcast and didnt come to the game. If so you specificully heard the announcers mentioning the extra crap after the whistle. Leave it alone. Ill leave it alone. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ok, lets call a truce on this thing since we probably wont have the opportunity to solve this seeing how we couldnt get the job done friday. The toss of our #11 left a bad taste in my mouth seeing all the other stuff I saw that night not leading to an ejection from the other team. Infortunately we didnt keep our head and it hurt our whole team last week. H20man. If im not mistaken you listened to the radio broadcast and didnt come to the game. If so you specificully heard the announcers mentioning the extra crap after the whistle. Leave it alone. Ill leave it alone. 

Done.

22 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You hadn’t until you jumped on the thug bandwagon. It’s not funny and if I were a parent I would definitely find exception to the comment!

Your guys lost.. did either team play a 100% clean game... probably not, but that’s football and it’s a physical game.

Leave it alone and quit referring to kids as thugs... not funny no matter how you mean it. 

I never called a kid a thug, I'm not sure where you are getting that from. 

I've already said that we lost and that we prolly did things we weren't supposed to and that it was football it happens.

Once again I never referred to a kid as a thug....

So theres that. Thank you...... NEXT

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

Are you calling them Thugs????? You must be racist!!!! 

You were good until this one. You should of stayed on the high road.  

Your first post about the game was dead on, but you got caught up in all the hoopla and changed gears.

Either way I’m done with this and am moving on!

6 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I never called a kid a thug, I'm not sure where you are getting that from. 

I've already said that we lost and that we prolly did things we weren't supposed to and that it was football it happens.

Once again I never referred to a kid as a thug....

So theres that. Thank you...... NEXT

Lets talk about the heritage game.

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

You were good until this one. You should of stayed on the high road.  

Your first post about the game was dead on, but you got caught up in all the hoopla and changed gears.

Either way I’m done with this and am moving on!

For future reference thug isnt a racist comment. There are thugs of all  color shapes and sizes. Unless someone really has a racist from of mind. Come back and see us up here sir. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

For future reference thug isnt a racist comment. There are thugs of all  color shapes and sizes. Unless someone really has a racist from of mind. Come back and see us up here sir. 

I’m going back to the H2O / Westmoreland thread and reposting your original comments. Then you tell me how they sound.

Edited by H2Oman