William Blount hosts Cleveland for senior night

Governm

Big game with playoff implications. The winner has a good chance of getting in and the loser is done. 

Most people will probably pick Cleveland in this one. And that is not a bad pick. However, I'm going with the Govs. This team has been in every game except Maryville well into the second half, but has turned the ball over in crunch time. I believe in this team. We compete until the final whistle. I think we'll find a way to put it all together and get a win in front of a juiced home crowd on senior night.

Sure would be nice for this group to show some improvement and finish out with two wins. I said before the season I thought 4 and 6 and possibly 6 wins could be in the cards if they wanted it bad enough. The Sevier County game turned out to be one of the best games I've ever seen on Rivalry Thursday and I didn't projest McMinn County to be good as they were. Cleveland seems to be showing signs of progress lately and WB needs to kick the ball through the end zone on kickoffs and punt the ball out of bounds or Cleveland has a return man that will eat them alive.

If we are judging by records, these two teams are very similar. The only difference is we tripped over our own feet against Sevier County.

Man, how in the world did we lose that game? That loss sucks even worse in retrospect.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91