West Carroll at Greenfield

lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

Yes lawd! I was all over West Carroll before tonight....early I’m leaning Greenfield 

I'm on the fence with this game. Greenfield could not move the ball at all last night despite the new wrinkles Coach Pitt was supposed to have for Lake County. West Carroll played LC a little better than Greenfield. I know West Carroll has one burner and I didn't see any from Greenfield. This game is to close to call right now.

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I know number 12 for West Carroll was quick. I didn't see any speed from Greenfield.

Hard to run through a wall lol! Wont have the same issue against WC. I dont think our guys were ready for yall. Coming off a bye week and i think they thought yall was last years team. Big mistake on our part! By no means would we have made it a game but I sure was expecting more from our guys than running the same play up the middle. 

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm on the fence with this game. Greenfield could not move the ball at all last night despite the new wrinkles Coach Pitt was supposed to have for Lake County. West Carroll played LC a little better than Greenfield. I know West Carroll has one burner and I didn't see any from Greenfield. This game is to close to call right now.

Yea I’m just comparing scores? WC took the air outta the ball vs us...a brilliant game plan if you can get first downs! I don’t know early....stupid football 

Just now, AllVolHere said:

Hard to run through a wall lol! Wont have the same issue against WC. I dont think our guys were ready for yall. Coming off a bye week and i think they thought yall was last years team. Big mistake on our part! By no means would we have made it a game but I sure was expecting more from our guys than running the same play up the middle. 

LC beat Greenfield easy last year also. Not quite as bad. This game will come down to who can play the best defense.