West Carroll at Greenfield

lakecounty1968

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC beat Greenfield easy last year also. Not quite as bad. This game will come down to who can play the best defense.

No doubt. Yall depended on the senior RB alot last year. I think they thought yall were that same team minus 1 or 2.  Yall are alot better this year than last. I would like to see yall and Huntingdon. That will be a game worth seeing!

2 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

No doubt. Yall depended on the senior RB alot last year. I think they thought yall were that same team minus 1 or 2.  Yall are alot better this year than last. I would like to see yall and Huntingdon. That will be a game worth seeing!

Tons of weapons this year...huge line! Gonna be a good one here

24 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I figured there would be more talk about this game.

It should be a good game no doubt. West Carroll put up a better fight vs LC than the Jackets did. I've heard that WC doesn't have much other than Bryant, but who knows. I think our running back has flown under the radar this year. He had like 230 yards and 4 TDs on 7 carries vs Gleason. I know that was lesser competition, but that is still pretty impressive