AP CLASS 1A POLL NOV 4, 2019

Southtowner

16 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

And by the way I didn’t say a word until you and greenback had to start bad mouthing a bunch of teenage kids. 

Not really the kids fault,just like kids in general.NEVER heard or saw this crap when Coach K was there and i played against his teams.You all had a good hardnosed respectable bunch.Trying to hurt kids or get them thrown out of games is bush league.

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Let me fix that,Greenback,Monterey,Oneida,South Pitt,Lookout Valley it goes on and on!

Talking about bush league you all just keep running the hurry up offense against teams like poor little Oakdale throwing bombs late in the second half with starters still in up 50 points and it’s happened all year long. Nice. 

41 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Talking about bush league you all just keep running the hurry up offense against teams like poor little Oakdale throwing bombs late in the second half with starters still in up 50 points and it’s happened all year long. Nice. 

I wasnt at Oakdale so i cant comment on that.Only info i got was after 33 in the first JV went in.I have been to all the others and i call BS!SB,LC all were JV in second half.LC scored on our Little kids with their Varsity with 5 seconds left.I watched all those games.

Edited by orngnblk

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I wasnt at Oakdale so i cant comment on that.Only info i got was after 33 in the first JV went in.I have been to all the others and i call BS!SB,OS,LC all were JV in second half.LC scored on our Little kids with their Varsity with 5 seconds left.I watched all those games.

I’ll call bs right back at you. Not what everyone is saying. Easy to throw out accusations isn’t it. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Just talked to one who was there,3rd string QB threw 1 pass in the fourth.Starters played 2 series in the third.

Well that’s far from what’s being said. And I was at the Coalfield game and witnessed all starters in the game against our freshman and a Carnes to Willis deep ball for a td late in the fourth.