Ok so what is everyone thin about Coffee County tr

Guest BigCountry05

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StevenW

ahh.. coffee county my favorite team to run against... ;)

im a 100/200m sprinter from blackman. i personally enjoyed running down there and talking to the team. For this year... I think the speed is gone now that 'Bullet' left. but there is another guy, that was fast, I cant remember his name but I talked to him and 'Bullet' all day at the sub-state meet in chattanoga. There was one freshman I belive, that was really good in the Pole Vault event... I cant remember her name either :-/ But im sure we can expect more from her this year in that event... other than that thats all I really know.. goodluck this spring... I look forward to running down there.

Guest BigCountry05

Our pole vaulter would be Kimberly Thorington, but don't leave out Audra Walker she vaulted as high as thorington in the regionals, but when she got off the mat hit the standard and the bar fell odd( which is a crock) but she should do well too, the fastest guy that didn't graduate i guess would be Slater I don't know if they call him bullet or not but they used to call Mitchell the "missle' but anyways I am looking forward to it we have kewl coaches and we always have fun.

• 2 months later...