Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

2 hours ago, ATMFAN said:

Yeah I'm sure you have a few of those teachers everywhere. Its just what's best for you and yours. It has worked out good for my brother and his kids but that's not always the case I know county kids that tried it and ended up coming back. 

I agree it's what's best for you and your kids, I've known a few too 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, EHSTrack06 said:

Well said. People seem to forget at the end of the day it's down to the kid or the parents who make these calls. A coach can "recruit" all they want but if the kid or parents don't want to move then they will not. And there is NOTHING wrong with that. 

no a coach is not allowed to recruit in any way even allowing kids in free to games is a tssaa violation which i know etown does and i stand by what i said witten hudle is nothing more than a recruiting tool an yes im sure they are very good to these kids thats the purpose

On 11/26/2019 at 8:32 AM, Appvol said:

I agree Witten Huddle is awesome. Ryan is great with the kids. My son goes and hopefully after Elizabethton wins it all my son will go twice a week this year. He is OL at Cloudland. I really feel if he wanted to go to Elizabethton he could go earn a starting OL spot. He loves Cloudland but we pull for Elizabethton. Personally I think if you have a kid in the county your crazy not to send them to WH if they want to go.

i think any county coach who has an 8th grader who is attending witteen hudle is very nervous tn high lost 2 of there best aftger attending and the think it was recruiting of course they are very good to the kids thats how you recruit them. i doubt they recieve better coacing there than at hv hampton or chs or tn or se or any where.

1 hour ago, allsportsmatter said:

i think any county coach who has an 8th grader who is attending witteen hudle is very nervous tn high lost 2 of there best aftger attending and the think it was recruiting of course they are very good to the kids thats how you recruit them. i doubt they recieve better coacing there than at hv hampton or chs or tn or se or any where.

So your telling me that Glenn White the last HC at Cloudland before Potter is a better coach than Witten? Are you saying that Pittman another HC who after leaving Cloudland came to Elizabethton to be a jv line coach is a better coach than Witten? Even lunsford sr as far as wins you can't argue his success and I'm not trying to but I'm just not completely sold he would have the same success in 4a. 

39 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Betsy in the weight room early on thanksgiving and can’t wait till Friday night.This team continues to work and that’s what it takes to be the best.Go Cyclones!!

Looking back the reg season SS game was a pretty valuable lesson on not being satisfied with just beating the Devils but staying focused on the real goal. 

3 minutes ago, lawnman said:

You are exactly right and ever since that game this team has been more focused on the task at hand.

It's about nerve wracking that hardly a peep has been heard from Nolensville. The quiet ones usually are the ones to worry about relatively new school or not.