Region 1-AAA tournament Who wins it?

TribalEmpire

Tournament begins Friday night at the higher seeds and then moves to Morristown East on Monday and Wednesday of next week for the semifinals and finals.

Bracket:

Quarterfinals at higher seed (February 28):

• D1 1 Science Hill vs. D2 4 Cocke County
  • D2 2 Sevier County vs. D1 3 Dobyns-Bennett
  • D1 2 Daniel Boone vs. D2 3 Morristown West
  • D2 1 Jefferson County vs. D1 4 David Crockett

Semifinals at Morristown East (March 2):

• Science Hill/Cocke County winner vs. Sevier County/Dobyns-Bennett winner
  • Daniel Boone/Morristown West winner vs. Jefferson County/David Crockett winner

Finals at Morristown East (March 4):

• Semifinal winners

Predictions?  Thoughts?  Who advances to sectionals?

I will go with Science Hill, Sevier County, Daniel Boone and Jefferson County in the semifinals.

Science Hill and Jefferson County in the finals and Science Hill to win the tournament.

It would not surprise me to see District 1 take 3 out of 4 however as District 2 seems to be down with the exception of Jefferson County.  Crockett is playing their worst ball of the season right now at the worst time.  D-B seems to be a "Jeckyll and Hyde" team.  Play great one game and stink up the floor the next, so you never what you're going to get with them.  It's hard to beat Boone in Bobby Snyder and their fans love the Lady Blazers, so that place will be rocking on Friday night.  Science Hill is the clear favorite to win the tournament.  They're just simply better than all the other teams in the bracket.  And I say that not really knowing anything about the D2 teams except for Jeff County who I saw twice this year.

I will be travelling to the D-B/Sevier County game on Friday.  Which way would be the best way to go coming down I-81?  Taking exit 407 off of 40? Or coming in the back way through Newport and by the Bush's factory?  Good luck to all the teams and looking forward to some good basketball this weekend.

I'll go...

RD 1

Science Hill over Cocke County

Dobyns Bennett over Sevier Co.

Morristown West over Daniel Boone

Jefferson County over David Crockett

Semis

Science Hill over Dobyns Bennett

Jefferson County over Morristown West

Championship

Jefferson Co over Science Hill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Tournament begins Friday night at the higher seeds and then moves to Morristown East on Monday and Wednesday of next week for the semifinals and finals.

Bracket:

Quarterfinals at higher seed (February 28):

Semifinals at Morristown East (March 2):

• Science Hill/Cocke County winner vs. Sevier County/Dobyns-Bennett winner
  • Daniel Boone/Morristown West winner vs. Jefferson County/David Crockett winner

Finals at Morristown East (March 4):

• Semifinal winners

Predictions?  Thoughts?  Who advances to sectionals?

I will go with Science Hill, Sevier County, Daniel Boone and Jefferson County in the semifinals.

Science Hill and Jefferson County in the finals and Science Hill to win the tournament.

It would not surprise me to see District 1 take 3 out of 4 however as District 2 seems to be down with the exception of Jefferson County.  Crockett is playing their worst ball of the season right now at the worst time.  D-B seems to be a "Jeckyll and Hyde" team.  Play great one game and stink up the floor the next, so you never what you're going to get with them.  It's hard to beat Boone in Bobby Snyder and their fans love the Lady Blazers, so that place will be rocking on Friday night.  Science Hill is the clear favorite to win the tournament.  They're just simply better than all the other teams in the bracket.  And I say that not really knowing anything about the D2 teams except for Jeff County who I saw twice this year.

I will be travelling to the D-B/Sevier County game on Friday.  Which way would be the best way to go coming down I-81?  Taking exit 407 off of 40? Or coming in the back way through Newport and by the Bush's factory?  Good luck to all the teams and looking forward to some good basketball this weekend.

I’ll go...

Science Hill

Dobyns-Bennett

Daniel Boone

Jeff County

Final:

Science Hill

Daniel Boone

Winner: 

Science Hill

Both get thumped in sectional.