TSSAA Bracket Draw

mas1821

Well! The NCAA men's basketball tournament being played without any fans allowed due to coronavirus....Some states not allowing large gathering....State of emergencies being called due to one or two people testing positive. Does this seem to be getting crazy to anyone else considering the fact no such actions have ever been taken due to the flu? Seem possible that our libs with help from other world powers could well be using this avenue to destroy our economy and regain control next election? Reckon TSSAA will follow the NCAA's lead for the boys tournament next week?

And I chose this thread considering the draw is over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Well! The NCAA men's basketball tournament being played without any fans allowed due to coronavirus....Some states not allowing large gathering....State of emergencies being called due to one or two people testing positive. Does this seem to be getting crazy to anyone else considering the fact no such actions have ever been taken due to the flu? Seem possible that our libs with help from other world powers could well be using this avenue to destroy our economy and regain control next election? Reckon TSSAA will follow the NCAA's lead for the boys tournament next week?

And I chose this thread considering the draw is over.

One of two things are happening.

1.) This is completely political. 

2.) The coronavirus is somehow worse than we're being led to believe.

I lean towards 1.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

As do I and pray it's not #2

Sadly, I'm of the opposite belief. I know the libs are trying their best to blame president trump for this but I just have a feeling it's worse than what we're being told. I think it's on purpose but only because they don't know a lot about it and they have no vaccinations for it.  I hope im wrong and yall can come back and tell me what a DA I am......

24 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

Sadly, I'm of the opposite belief. I know the libs are trying their best to blame president trump for this but I just have a feeling it's worse than what we're being told. I think it's on purpose but only because they don't know a lot about it and they have no vaccinations for it.  I hope im wrong and yall can come back and tell me what a DA I am......

1,200 cases of coronavirus with 30 deaths in US....34 millions cases of flu with 20,000 deaths in US this season...Never heard of NBA cancelling season, universities shutting down and laws not allowing people to gather over the flu.... something not adding up 

31 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

1,200 cases of coronavirus with 30 deaths in US....34 millions cases of flu with 20,000 deaths in US this season...Never heard of NBA cancelling season, universities shutting down and laws not allowing people to gather over the flu.... something not adding up 

Well, if Rudy Gobert and Tom Hanks die, I'm taking my tent, fishing and hunting gear, and I'm moving to the woods.

1 minute ago, mas1821 said:

Well, if Rudy Gobert and Tom Hanks die, I'm taking my tent, fishing and hunting gear, and I'm moving to the woods.

Tom's kinda old and not sure of his overall health....so don't use him as a denominator Lol.

We're in the sticks up here, so I ain't got far to go

20 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Tom's kinda old and not sure of his overall health....so don't use him as a denominator Lol.

We're in the sticks up here, so I ain't got far to go

I dunno..  Tom Hanks has survived 7 yrs on a deserted island, the apollo crash, landed a plane in the Hudson, survived Vietnam, dodged the HIV epidemic from the love of his life (Jenny), and met the living descendant of Jesus Christ.  If he don't push through, I fear for all of us! 

^_^

Same...  Loretto is the country, Westpoint is the boonies.  I'll drive 10 min to Westpoint and live in the woods.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I dunno..  Tom Hanks has survived 7 yrs on a deserted island, the apollo crash, landed a plane in the Hudson, survived Vietnam, dodged the HIV epidemic from the love of his life (Jenny), and met the living descendant of Jesus Christ.  If he don't push through, I fear for all of us! 

^_^

Same...  Loretto is the country, Westpoint is the boonies.  I'll drive 10 min to Westpoint and live in the woods.

Hilarious!!!!!