Job Openings

WestTNroundball

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

Who landed the Pigeon Forge job? What schools are currently open as we speak ?

No announcement or word on the PF job yet nor the CAK job. Several jobs across the state still open but those 2 are the only 2 in the Knoxville area still open.

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

They moved pretty fast with this hire.  I wonder if it was really the perfect choice .  

By all indications this should be a good hire. Will he win a district , region or state championship, I dont know? Turned this past jobs program around and seems to be a good coach. We will find out for sure.

On 6/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Knightshoops said:

Grace made its Hire. Thoughts

I don't know much about him, however he's young and most schools likes the up and coming type coach.  Grace will be down big time so hopefully, he'll do a good job with what he has coming back which is not much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 10:29 PM, Turtle said:

I don't know much about him, however he's young and most schools likes the up and coming type coach.  Grace will be down big time so hopefully, he'll do a good job with what he has coming back which is not much.

Came from the middle school but his family has made huge contributions to the school.