“Battle of the Bridge” Camden @ Waverly

Trollin

10 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Well he has also had stud athletes to work with, that always helps. 2 stud QBs. 1 at Waverly surrounded by a highly talented running back, and a highly talented receiver. 1 at Westview. Does Camden have a stud QB? I don’t think so, but I do believe he will put one of his top athletes at that position. Probably one of the running backs or receivers from last year. Have you seen Camden practice? Who knows what they have?

I’ve been told they have a good QB and several athletic receivers, I haven’t seen them practice obviously just been told that at work. 

33 minutes ago, Safesquezze said:

I’ve been told they have a good QB and several athletic receivers, I haven’t seen them practice obviously just been told that at work. 

I’m sure McConnell will have them ready. He is a heck of a coach. And I know they have a few talented kids. I just think Waverly has more and will be the better team tomorrow. Either way I’m excited. 

4 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

It’s game day you curds. 

Whose pumped?

Whose ready? 

I watched Peabody put a butt whoopin on Milan last night and it made me forget about all the bull crap going on in this world for a whole minute. 

Can’t wait to see what Waverly has got tonight!

Let’s see them score predictions! So ready for football tonight!

9 minutes ago, Safesquezze said:

28-20 Camden I feel like McConnell will have them scoring a lot of points, that’s also why they don’t ask me to appear on college game day. 

28 is not a lot of points for McConnells offenses. I do think Camden scores several. But I believe our defense will be 10x better then last year. Our offense will also be 10x better than last year. I say many points scored.

Camden 28 Waverly 41

16 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Going against the grain here and taking Camden 21-20. 

Mainly because they won last year and now have a much better coach. Definitely could be way off here but at least I'm willing to speak up before kickoff. 

Hope it's an injury free contest regardless. 

I always value your opinion swarm hope you are wrong my friend 

• Thanks 1