Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

On 8/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, Jadams44 said:

@Elitesports4 I get you want to hype up your fam that went to Clinton but, maybe the Clinton board would be better for that, this is the “Oak ridge FOOTBALL” board not the used to be oak ridge football board 

I created the darn thread! This had nothing to do with hyping those kids it had everything to do with supporting them as well! All of y’all are weird it’s crazy y’all are against other born and raised oak ridge kids going to other schools for other reasons! Don’t quote my status if don’t know what you’re talking about.. I created the oak ridge post he disrespected those kids and I ain’t going for it period 

On 8/23/2020 at 9:28 PM, bounder said:

If Willie quits who's gonna be the cheerleader, not me. Guess Elite will have to fill in til Willie reconsiders!

See how weird y’all act.. bringing me up when I’m around the world traveling lmao! Like I said I know these athletes personally and played. No cheerleader I was the athlete lol. Who are you lol

On 8/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, bonkers said:

If Elite is the cheerleader, it will be for Clinton!

Man y’all are so weird! I’ll be at the oak ridge game Friday lol.. can you weirdos reveal yourselves? I also cheer for bearden, a school in North Carolina, a school in warren county... lol any more problems? I bet you guys cheered for tee and wasn’t Clemson fans. Y’all didn’t coach tee or even know him personally lmao! There’s. No difference.. if y’all have so much of a problem with me... don’t cheer for 1,2,22,,3,6, and 13 for oak ridge cause I promise they won’t stand with you guys! 

5 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Man y’all are so weird! I’ll be at the oak ridge game Friday lol.. can you weirdos reveal yourselves? I also cheer for bearden, a school in North Carolina, a school in warren county... lol any more problems? I bet you guys cheered for tee and wasn’t Clemson fans. Y’all didn’t coach tee or even know him personally lmao! There’s. No difference.. if y’all have so much of a problem with me... don’t cheer for 1,2,22,,3,6, and 13 for oak ridge cause I promise they won’t stand with you guys! 

I'll cheer for anyone in an OR uniform, including 1,2,22,3,6,and 13! I haven't heard any of them running their mouths in support of the new "Wildragons". Sometimes it's best to just shut your mouth, which you seem to have a problem with! What other "OR" fans get on here and talks about how good players are that leave OR and go to Clinton? What other OR fans get here and promote themselves by talking about how much they motivate and coach the OR players? What's the matter with you, man? I think 1,2,22,3,6,and 13 are just fine, but you if you're half as good as you say you are, then those "Wildragons" really need you now, more than ever. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I created the darn thread! This had nothing to do with hyping those kids it had everything to do with supporting them as well! All of y’all are weird it’s crazy y’all are against other born and raised oak ridge kids going to other schools for other reasons! Don’t quote my status if don’t know what you’re talking about.. I created the oak ridge post he disrespected those kids and I ain’t going for it period 

I'm impressed for sure now since you're a sel proclaimed "thread creator"!!!  LMAO 

we are in elite company folks!  He's a THREAD CREATOR!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bonkers said:

I'll cheer for anyone in an OR uniform, including 1,2,22,3,6,and 13! I haven't heard any of them running their mouths in support of the new "Wildragons". Sometimes it's best to just shut your mouth, which you seem to have a problem with! What other "OR" fans get on here and talks about how good players are that leave OR and go to Clinton? What other OR fans get here and promote themselves by talking about how much they motivate and coach the OR players? What's the matter with you, man? I think 1,2,22,3,6,and 13 are just fine, but you if you're half as good as you say you are, then those "Wildragons" really need you now, more than ever. 

Make me shut my mouth! Like I said I’ll be at the game clown! They don’t need you cheering for them if you’re all hate! Those guys who you mention. Are friends with the Clinton guys! If those guys were wildcats you’d be riding them! I’m done with that convo! Looking forward to the game Friday! Quit mentioning me clown

2 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I'm impressed for sure now since you're a sel proclaimed "thread creator"!!!  LMAO 

we are in elite company folks!  He's a THREAD CREATOR!!!!!!!

Here go clown 2 d*** riding at its finest! It’s like he gets alerts to come d ride! Weird y’all come on an oak ridge thread I created talking trash.. it don’t like me or what I say why comment on a thread I created! Both of y’all are clowns and it’s that

5 minutes ago, bonkers said:

And do you have Instagram? I’ll tag you to end this and shut you guys up! You don’t even know them personally y’all just know of them

It can be easy I left for 3-4 days and y’all still mentioning me how old are you guys? Just don’t mention me and I won’t mention you guys it’s simple. I never mentioned you guys in the first place.. forgot people don’t know how to stay in their own lane.. I’ll speak to the ones that want to speak to me.. I done traveled through 6 states driving and y’all still on last week stuff lmao

2 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

:popcorneater:

Lmao stop man I really don’t want to argue with them.. can’t believe it even went to this because I said I support Oak ridge kids who play for Clinton lol. I’m a coach who trains kids and help them get to college. Never knew that could be a hassle lmao.. I think my classmate actually helped coached Clinton who was a wildcat football player. Could never hate him for it

1 minute ago, Elitesports4 said:

Lmao stop man I really don’t want to argue with them.. can’t believe it even went to this because I said I support Oak ridge kids who play for Clinton lol. I’m a coach who trains kids and help them get to college. Never knew that could be a hassle lmao.. I think my classmate actually helped coached Clinton who was a wildcat football player. Could never hate him for it

I don't hate those guys. You must not be from Oak Ridge because I was born and raised here and can't stand Clinton since I was 4-5 years old. An OR player going to Clinton doesn't make me want him to play good. I don't wish him good luck but it's not because I hate him, it's because I can't stand Clinton. It's nothing against the guys who went there except for the one who could've played here but CHOSE to go there rather than stay here and compete like a man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1