Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Long time no see froshpop! What do you think was the best play of the game last night?

I can't decide but I am leaning toward the " from out of nowhere " Tarwater throws a bullet to Preston for another long TD. I should have been talking Tarwater up but just really didn't know much about him. He is a solid young player. We are blessed at QB.

To your question, YES I respect, like and am thankful for what Elitesports4 does for area kids. I was a teacher for 23 years and anybody who takes the time to give back to the youth is top notch. 

I don’t know if it was the best play, but my favorite was the first one scored by Turner. I just knew we were going to have to punt. Plus, it was the first TD of a season I thought might never happen.

7 hours ago, Jadams44 said:

Thank you sir! I drove down from Illinois to watch a beat down, I loved every second of it from an aggressive $&@ offensive line, to the brick wall of a defense it was over all just a great game to watch and the guys seemed really into the game, this year will be a fun year especially if they get to finish it out 

I smell BS. I was just relistening to Prep Radio YouTube's streaming of the Fourth Quarter and David Clary said something that caught my ears.

Right before Tarwater throws the TD pass to Preston, David thanks Jacob Adams for listening to the game from where he attends college.

This guy PRETENDING to be Jacob Adams said he drove down to HVA to watch the game in person.

These boards aren't worth a darn if people start lying.

Go away fake Jacob. 

If I am wrong and that was really Jacob and what he said about driving down here is true. I will leave Coach T forever.

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I smell BS. I was just relistening to Prep Radio YouTube's streaming of the Fourth Quarter and David Clary said something that caught my ears.

Right before Tarwater throws the TD pass to Preston, David thanks Jacob Adams for listening to the game from where he attends college.

This guy PRETENDING to be Jacob Adams said he drove down to HVA to watch the game in person.

Go away fake Jacob. 

If I am wrong and that was really Jacob and what he said about driving down here is true. I will leave Coach T forever.

Maybe he didn’t make Clary aware of his travel plans. Don’t make deals you can’t follow through with. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Go away fake Jacob. 

Willie, there are pictures of Jacob with Cole at the game Friday posted on their mother's Facebook page. Welcome to the board, Jacob! Soooo.....bye bye, Steve

RWR!

10 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Go away fake Jacob. 

I was at the game. The weather delay was painful. I saw Jacob Adams right before kick off. He was standing at the fence line near the 35 yd line. I also saw him hug his little brother at the end of the game.

So....later Willie. Been real.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Go away fake Jacob. 

You need to calm down Willie and think about this and not jump to conclusions. Why would anyone say they are Jacob Adams? That's very unlikely. Also, how would David Clary know where a guy is 24 hours a day? He's in college now so David naturally assumed he was away at college and gave him a shout out. What Jacob said to your Elitesports buddy is what most any player at ORHS would say. You need to just chill, man.

• Like 1