Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

8 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Don't make excuses you don't know are true. I'll stand by the truth.

If you're standing by the truth, then the truth is that Jacob Adams was at the game. People saw him and talked to him. Are all of the people lying that said they saw him? Is this some kind of mass conspiracy? You're going a bit overboard aren't you? Nobody wants you or Elitesports off the board. Why would you exaggerate like that? A few people don't like Elitesports' position on Clinton but he adds to Coacht in other ways. Who has said they want you off the board? I must have missed that. What's wrong with you, man? Jacob Adams was apparently at the game. Big deal. I'm glad he was but what's the huge problem here?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jadams44 said:

Willie! I can send you my picture with Cole on twitter if you want haha I was there man! 

Please send him the picture so he will shut up about this, or better yet, put the picture on Twitter for everyone to see!

Edited by bonkers
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jadams44 said:

Willie! I can send you my picture with Cole on twitter if you want haha I was there man! 

No need Hammer. I am a man of my word so time to go. This was never against you. I am going to pull up my tent on Twitter too. Please tell Cole  (Steve Palmer ) said to GRIND till the State is WON. 

RWR!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

No need Hammer. I am a man of my word so time to go. This was never against you. I am going to pull up my tent on Twitter too. Please tell Cole  (Steve Palmer ) said to GRIND till the State is WON. 

RWR!

Ridiculous. Just say you made a mistake and move on. We all make mistakes but we don't quit because we make them. Like I said earlier, you're going a bit overboard. This is NOT the big deal you're making it, in fact, it's not a big deal at all.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Come on. If Jacob was at the game, he would have went up to David to say hi. Not call him on his cell in the stadium. He would not have tweeted either. 

My God, you guys are making excuses without any evidence. My evidence can be proved by going back and listening to the replay. It happened right before Tarwater hit Preston on the TB pass. My ears don't lie.

You all want to get rid of Eliresports4 and me but you will need FACTS not things you make up or your opinions.

Simply put...look at the Adam's boys mothers FB page.  Period.  Come on Steve.  

39 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

Simply put...look at the Adam's boys mothers FB page.  Period.  Come on Steve.  

LOL  I just saw it on Twitter! Come on Willie, just apologize to Jacob for calling him "Fake Jacob", and move on. You act like this is the apocalypse, man. YOU MADE A MISTAKE and now it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!