Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

I don't hate those guys. You must not be from Oak Ridge because I was born and raised here and can't stand Clinton since I was 4-5 years old. An OR player going to Clinton doesn't make me want him to play good. I don't wish him good luck but it's not because I hate him, it's because I can't stand Clinton. It's nothing against the guys who went there except for the one who could've played here but CHOSE to go there rather than stay here and compete like a man.

I understand that, but why hate on someone who does? Everyone doesn’t leave for playing time as we know 2 of those guys played as sophomores. I’m a coach/trainer so it’s already in my best interest to play to support. Those same guys was on the field with us this summer training they had no idea they was going to Clinton.. I’m born raised in the ridge! Coached/trained atleast 10 oak ridge players. I’m just a supporter of people I know rather what school definitely if I crossed paths of training or helping. Big oak ridge fan if you knew me that’s not a ?. Like said I played both sports my brother played both sports, and tons of family members. This subject dead tho on to db for good 

Just now, Elitesports4 said:

I understand that, but why hate on someone who does? Everyone doesn’t leave for playing time as we know 2 of those guys played as sophomores. I’m a coach/trainer so it’s already in my best interest to Support players. Those same guys was on the field with us this summer training they had no idea they was going to Clinton.. I’m born raised in the ridge! Coached/trained atleast 10 oak ridge players. I’m just a supporter of people I know rather what school definitely if I crossed paths of training or helping. Big oak ridge fan if you knew me that’s not a ?. Like said I played both sports my brother played both sports, and tons of family members. This subject dead tho on to db for good